The online racing simulator
High-res Sparco Wheel Pack
(18 posts, started )
I`ll throw these online for anyone that wants them, then get back to enjoying Electrik Kar`s new Kyoto.

There are 3 hub designs based on various Sparco wheels, and a choice of either plain grip, or red/yellow/green centre indicator grips.

Choose one style from "Hub" and "Grip", and copy both files to your data/dds folder, backing up the originals first.

Cheers.
Attached images
full.jpg
plain s.jpg
plain s sparco.jpg
mrt stripe yellow.jpg
Attached files
Hub.rar - 913.5 KB - 1635 views
Grip.rar - 1.8 MB - 1437 views
Very nice, any reason for leaving off the indicator line at the top though?

I find it handy in real life, doesn't really matter in LFS though I guess ...
Perhaps because the wheel he 'copied' isn't the same as the one in your pic, and doesn't have one.

Only rally wheels have the yellow 'noob' line on it - race cars have too small a lock to need one.
#4 - Jakg
i thought it was because they didn't show up to well with DDS edits?
Quote from tristancliffe :Perhaps because the wheel he 'copied' isn't the same as the one in your pic, and doesn't have one.

Only rally wheels have the yellow 'noob' line on it - race cars have too small a lock to need one.

noob line? Think youll find most wheels used by professional drivers have one too mate. And any car with more than one turn lock to lock benefits from one, ie any car apart from single seaters, not just rally cars.
Quote from JamesK :Very nice, any reason for leaving off the indicator line at the top though?

I find it handy in real life, doesn't really matter in LFS though I guess ...

There are 4 different grips in the pack. One plain, One with a red indicator line. One with a yellow line, and one with a green line. Some people like plain (like me). Others like one of those little indicator lines, so I give them a choice of 3 colours, as well as 3 hubs to choose from.
Ah right, thanks

Tristan - its not unusual to see them in any full bodied car, I find it handy in long fast corners as well as when going through tight transitional corners where you're spinning the wheel. One of my cars has 3 turns lock-to-lock and the other has 2 1/2.

Wish I had one of these:

EDIT: ok, I've given this a bash, really good work, 100% improvement over stock
Yeah- that's wheely wheely nice!

Great Job
Nice wheel!
Where do i install them? How do i get them to work?
Download both of the .rar files and open them. Inside, you`ll find two folders called "Hub" and "Grip"

Select one of the wheel designs (called Cromowheel2.dds) from the "Hub" folder, and one grip style (called Cromowheel_grip.dds) from the "Grip" folder.
Place the 2 files into the data/dds folder wherever you installed LFS.

Backup the original files first.

Next time you open LFS, you`ll see the new wheel and grip in the road cars, the gtrs, and the mrt.
i cant get these to work
Quote from SLiguykyle :i cant get these to work

all you need to do it take both files the .dds files and put them in your lfs/data/dds
folder simple
Quote from mutt107 :all you need to do it take both files the .dds files and put them in your lfs/data/dds
folder simple

that's the problem... i've done that... i've even tried all of the skins, and even some others not from this thread.... MY WHEEL SKINS DONT WORK any help?
car skins jpeg files go in the lfs/data/skins.
DDS files go in lfs/data/dds folder. if there not working for you i don't know what the problem is.
Hey this is my working project CIVIC SI-R ....hes a couple of image that involve sparco seats and wheel !!

>>>
Hey this is my working project CIVIC SI-R ....hes a couple of image that involve sparco seats and wheel !!

>>>
Quote from tristancliffe :Perhaps because the wheel he 'copied' isn't the same as the one in your pic, and doesn't have one.

you are wrong i am a race driver and i have a line on my weel, so does my mate and most people in his series. some race cars dont but most have some way of finding the center

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG