The online racing simulator
i think it was violation of CRC rules:
Running in to the car ahead of you

RA-1: The onus is on the behind driver to take all necessary care and responsibility not to run into an ahead driver.

RA-2: The ahead driver must not do any malicious or inappropriate braking or slowing. The ahead driver is entitled to be slower or use longer and earlier braking zones than others. They are also entitled to turn in earlier or later and/or apex earlier or later. They are also entitled to be inconsistent and erratic.
Quote from Boxerrumble :No worries everyone, I don't blame maz for the incident. I was on cold r2's so I braked about a meter earlier than I would've if I had r1's on. Seeing as Maz was on r1's... it would've been early for him.

But I agree... didn't help that I was noob getting out of the sandtrap. Was amazed that the car actually moved in reverse as I had never tried it before... yeah

I watched it in LFS Remote and saw that you have almost managed it out and back to the track. And then you retired. Why?
I will wait the answers from more experienced drivers this night. I will give the voucher tomorrow after this has been decided (Aproximately 12 hours).
awwwwwww 5 laps only? When i won my S2 i had to play 25 laps FBM + 10 XFG BL1 + 12 XFG BL Rally.

Neways congrats to Mazdaratie, and Wooozy my team m8 who did the great job of going from 7th to 3rd
Quote from LiveForBoobs :awwwwwww 5 laps only?

Actually... 1 hour pre-qualification (At least one, but some have been more than 3 or 4 times) + 30 minutes qualification + 50 laps.

Quote from Gekkibi :Actually... 1 hour pre-qualification (At least one, but some have been more than 3 or 4 times) + 30 minutes qualification + 50 laps.

+many many test laps, which didn't help me too much since I did not test everything since it looked like I was not qualyfied
Quote from Gekkibi :I will wait the answers from more experienced drivers this night. I will give the voucher tomorrow after this has been decided (Aproximately 12 hours).

Allright then, I wait untill tomorrow and see what the judges decided. For now, I go :sleep2:
Quote from TG44 :Aww man that sucks

But you shouldn't give up lfs!! you wont find anything close to it anyway!

I say: Buy a licence. forget everything that has happened before. start from 0. and become great!

I also want to congratulate the winner. who ever it'll be.. now that there seems to be a penalty issue.

Yeah I suppose quitting is a bit radical. Truth is I don't see a way to get myself an S2 license ( money etc.) And demo is killing me (litteraly the amount of wreckers is absolute madness)
Quote from Gekkibi :Actually... 1 hour pre-qualification (At least one, but some have been more than 3 or 4 times) + 30 minutes qualification + 50 laps.

oh 50 laps.

/me bows
Quote from Zany :Yeah I suppose quitting is a bit radical. Truth is I don't see a way to get myself an S2 license ( money etc.) And demo is killing me (litteraly the amount of wreckers is absolute madness)

i can only agree, the amount of money to pay for games (another goods to) when compared to salary is in our country very bad, for example in Poland the games costs half...
I watched the incident in lap 1 and I would say it's for 70% Mazderati's fault. He should always leave enough room to react to early braking but in reality, nobody always does that. And to be fair, Boxerrumlble had a very fast qualifying time so he knows the braking points and Mazderati couldn't really expect him to brake so early.

So yes, it was Mazderati's fault but I don't think he should be punished so hard that he loses his first place.

IMO.
Sorry for sort of hi-jacking the thread with my "problems" but I just wanted to share something with you guys. A good friend of mine has no more time to race at LFS and after I told him my story he actually gave me his account So hopefully see you on track (hopefully with the winner hehe)
Quote from Zany :Sorry for sort of hi-jacking the thread with my "problems" but I just wanted to share something with you guys. A good friend of mine has no more time to race at LFS and after I told him my story he actually gave me his account So hopefully see you on track (hopefully with the winner hehe)

Lucky bastard
Nice race indeed and many close fights

Didn't go too well for me but I'm happy that I survived all the way to the finish.. It would be nice to race against these gentlemen again
It was said before the race started that minor-contact would mean a drive-through penalty for the driver that caused it, and major contact would be given a stop-go penalty.

The incident on lap 1 shouldn't have happened, we all have been in that situation before. But this was a race and with strict rules and guidelines, so I think a stop and go penalty should have been enforced--no questions asked.
Quote from slen :It was said before the race started that minor-contact would mean a drive-through penalty for the driver that caused it, and major contact would be given a stop-go penalty.

The incident on lap 1 shouldn't have happened, we all have been in that situation before. But this was a race and with strict rules and guidelines, so I think a stop and go penalty should have been enforced--no questions asked.

Yep. There were strict rules and that situation was easy to judge, but mazdarati did not have penalty at that moment.

IMO, he should have been given a stop and go penalty but he didnt got one and that is not his fault and he should not be punished after race.
Quote from Zany :Yeah I suppose quitting is a bit radical. Truth is I don't see a way to get myself an S2 license ( money etc.) And demo is killing me (litteraly the amount of wreckers is absolute madness)

There is more demo leagues around what has S2 license as a prize, just look around the forum.
Quote from Kristjan.J :There is more demo leagues around what has S2 license as a prize, just look around the forum.

I only found one.. and till now I am the only driver that subscribed for that competition lol
Quote from amen1 :I only found one.. and till now I am the only driver that subscribed for that competition lol

where? i will be second

i searched now but found only this competition :/ so link will be awesome
Quote from amen1 :I only found one.. and till now I am the only driver that subscribed for that competition lol

Where? Could you post the link?
hey guys, havent posted here in a while.
jus wondering if Gekkibi could open up his servers and maybe hav a few fun races planned, jus so that we guys can all still race with each other?
Quote from Miro -fin- :Yep. There were strict rules and that situation was easy to judge, but mazdarati did not have penalty at that moment.

IMO, he should have been given a stop and go penalty but he didnt got one and that is not his fault and he should not be punished after race.

I know what you mean but the whole point of the race review process is to give penalties that should have been given during the race.

And congrats to Zany for winning an S2 license in his own way.
I watched the replay and I just want to say good work everyone involved!
Quote from Miro -fin- :Yep. There were strict rules and that situation was easy to judge, but mazdarati did not have penalty at that moment.

I know about the rules, Gekkibi explained them very clear right for the race. That's why I was really expecting a penalty, but was kind of surprised I didn't get one. I'm still not confident about it...

And congratulations to Zany indeed. From almost giving up LFS to getting a S2 account!

Edit: I just saw Kimi Raikkonen didn't get a penalty either for exactly the same accident

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG