The online racing simulator
[thread for laughs] - The most stupid ricer you can find
the thread's title says exactly what this is: if you found a ricer that made you laugh, and you took a photo of it, post it here, so we can all laugh together.

for my contribution, i took a photo of this yellow 'Fiat Stilo' about an year ago, really stupid, specially the spoiler, but i can't find it. luckily, somebody also took a photo of this 'brilliant' car, and here it is (take a good look at it's spoiler ):

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7875/hpim4544nc4ak8.jpg

if you have some other 'great rides', please show them here.
#2 - J@tko

Quote from jonny__27 :but anyway, i don't want to bump an old thread, so...

going on, look at this audi 'twin-turbo'. nice bonnet, please note the 'precision' of the cut.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3152/dsci00544dj3ux.jpg

Ok nice, but I have to say that this car is far away from ricey. I'm not sure if I have seen this in some Gatebil videos or somewhere, but it probably haves LOTS of power. And it isn't rice because it isn't really that tuned from the looks. That cut is just like that probably because it gives some character to that modern car.

That's just not rice.
Quote from DevilDare :haha at second picture rocket car

Imagine yourself crusing with it on the street. Never!!
Could you people please post pictures of cars you actually shot yourself, isntead of roaming the internet and post all the pictures everyone has seen before? I really like looking at this kind of stuff, but I've seen almost every picture before. It's getting lame
Quote from sgt.flippy :Could you people please post pictures of cars you actually shot yourself, isntead of roaming the internet and post all the pictures everyone has seen before? I really like looking at this kind of stuff, but I've seen almost every picture before. It's getting lame

Shhhh! :shhh: It's your turn then!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Shhhh! :shhh: It's your turn then!

I got a pic of an ugly butt on my other comp, I'll post it tonight
I like Beamers (as my avatar shows) but these are ugly as hell.

Here we go, I think the fiesta is kinda allright, but lexus style lights are always fail.
Now the Focus, that's just one ugly mofo, looks like a UFO from the back.
Last week I saw it again, but now it had pearlescent paint.. Still looked like crap though.
Attached images
Tuning Fiesta.jpg
Ugly Focus01.jpg
Ugly Focus02.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Here we go, I think the fiesta is kinda allright, but lexus style lights are always fail.
Now the Focus, that's just one ugly mofo, looks like a UFO from the back.
Last week I saw it again, but now it had pearlescent paint.. Still looked like crap though.

The first one looks good IMO, but the second one is horrible.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG