XFR
FOX
XRR
RB4
MRT
UF1
XRG
RAC
The XFR is a completely fun ride to drive. If only it has long lasting road tires. Same goes for the UFR, but doesn't have the 'in-your-face' looks.

All of the turbo-class are probably my favorite road cars. But for some reason, I just don't like the RAC.... one minute its understeer, then flicks into oversteer, even whilst it's cruising. At least the FZ5 has TCS.
FO8 - it's just delicious to drive. Had some memorable races in that, haven't we Ramon?
I won't vote, it's too hard too pick. The poll should be multi choice.

Oh wait, there is a multi choice poll for favorite car, about 7 of them in this forum section...
1. Xfg
2. Mrt
3. Lx4
4. Fbm
5. Rb4
I love the LX6 and really want an LX8 but recently I started to drive the FZ5 and found it a blast...I still love the LX6 though...and still really want an LX8, hehe!
Xrt,fz5,fzr,xfr.
1.FZ5
2.LX6
3.XRT
4.FXO
5.FXR
6.UFR
then comes everything else.
Hmmm, apparently i was the first one to say MRT as my fav. but was close to selecting XFG or FXO...

Regards
Franke... Click
The best car of LFS...is any.. but i prefer to drive and skin the FZ5,FXO the open wheeler single seater and the UFR
Quote from Franke :Hmmm, apparently i was the first one to say MRT as my fav. but was close to selecting XFG or FXO...

I selected XFG but was close to select MRT.
#37 - TG44
XRR!!!!

I don't see why so many people dislike it...

-It looks great
-it drivers great
-it has better grip and feel to what's happening than the FZR...

and still a lot of people likes the FZR better...

....not mentioning the "FXR people"...

...that's just nonsense
1. XRG - I love this car, it somehow has great chassis, lacks power - which is good thing, you can easily take it to the limit & floor it all the time

2. RAC - Only mid-engined ROAD car in LFS... I love idea of mounting engine in the middle - thats where it should be, also probably the most "rewarding" car in LFS

3. XRT - XRG with more power... would love if it had some non turbo V6, also very great to drive (with right setup)

4. LX4 - as someone said beautifully balanced power/chassis, LX6 - i wonder if someone gave me it in RL how would it be

5. F08 - animal, BMW F1 seems more refined

6. UF1 - love it

7. FZ5 - Porsche Maranello 911 is fun

8. others
Quote from lovretta :4. LX4 - as someone said beautifully balanced power/chassis, LX6 - i wonder if someone gave me it in RL how would it be

Want to have balanced kit-car? Buy Test Drive Unlimited and start to laugh. It is (imho) the easiest B-grade car in the whole game. I just failed to lose the control (And I am playing without any driving aids).

Saying this, I prefer LFS kit-cars more, even I have no idea how to drive them.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Well...Mine are XFG,XRG,XFR,FXO,XRT,FBM,F08,BF1,FZR,XRR..and so on, there is more im sure, these all cars are great!

And every other car?

I <3 the FO8.
Quote from Gekkibi :Want to have balanced kit-car? Buy Test Drive Unlimited and start to laugh. It is (imho) the easiest B-grade car in the whole game. I just failed to lose the control (And I am playing without any driving aids).

Saying this, I prefer LFS kit-cars more, even I have no idea how to drive them.

Hi, I've done my "test drive" with TDU -and laughed alot - they failed to make fun arcade... I like some of them, but TDU's cars drive terrible, every one of them feels more like a tank (on rails) then car..
LX4, im slow in it, but i like how it drives
I like every car except RAC, because its too difficult to control it with mouse
But, soon ill buy wheel :headbang:
Quote from lovretta :Hi, I've done my "test drive" with TDU -and laughed alot - they failed to make fun arcade... I like some of them, but TDU's cars drive terrible, every one of them feels more like a tank (on rails) then car..

Oh, and speaking of Test Drive: If you are going to include police chases, make it fun! It is totally impossible to lose the heat after 2 marks. Okay, you are allowed to hit one car per 15 seconds and nothing will happen. But if you hit 2 cars per 15 seconds, police will chase you. It is possible to lose him (50/50 chance), but if you hit 2 more cars (Or one police car when he blocks your way), second mark will come. Now there are too many police cars that it is totally impossible to lose them. Oh, and now it is just a matter of time that you hit one more police car and third mark will come. Road blocks suddently appears behind you when you do 180 etc.

It isn't even fun! Pro Street succeeded to make arcadish racing simulator without cops and illegal street racing. What does "test driving" got to do with cop chases? I like the idea to roam freely in an island, but when you are invincible, it just ruins the whole thing! I thought it would be like The Original Test Drive where you drive your car from A to B as fast as possible and if you hit the wall, or go down the cliff, or hit other cars, or a bump in a road you get killed.
XRR!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG