The online racing simulator
coloured nickname
(7 posts, started )
coloured nickname
How can I create a coloured nickname? I remember, beginning with ^? (where ? was a number) changed the colour, but in the current version this seem to work no more? (Or what am I doing wrong?)
#2 - Jakg
press control...
It's not like that anymore. When you are on the dialog to enter your name, simply hit CTRL (Strg) and you'll see sort of a color-chooser pop up.
Why did they make the colors do the ^# in the first place? I was amazed that it worked when I was just goofing off and put in my old quake3 nickname.. color for color it matched up to the numbers. lol

If the creators of LFS are q3 fans that would explain why I'm also strangly addicted to LFS....
Wow, that explains why it didn't work... I even download s2manual.rar, and it has false information!

Thats because the manual was writting during for patch P, and Q (actually P10 I think) changed it. The manual just isn't up to date fully.

The manual is not something the devs provide, but something the community made (or certain individuals within the community) to help people. Be thankful there is one at all.
By the way, LFS Wiki is your friend and helper

(user&pw are "lfswiki")

coloured nickname
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG