The online racing simulator
Rollover setup
(14 posts, started )
Rollover setup
Does anyone know of an ideal setup that would make a car rollover easily from sharp turns? I am trying to achieve a movie air cannon rollover effect.
#2 - J@tko
Very high ride height
UF1
Fern Bay kerb
Very hard suspension
Hard dampers
no arb

Thats probs about right.
#3 - G!NhO
UFR or XFR with the things he said
Agree - road tyres won't give you enough grip for the rollover. In the XFR it happens all too easily even with a race set. Just clip a curb with a bit of steering lock on and over you go.
roll over setup for the xfg
hear is a roll over setup for xfg car XFG_roll over.set have fun. i have more roll over setups for other car but i have to go i will post them anther time
Attached files
XFG_roll over.set - 132 B - 1398 views
roll over set for ufr and xfr
[attach][attach]56644[/attach][/attach]hear r some more roll over sets for u to try plez reply back and tell me wot u think hope u like them and have fun
Attached files
UFR_roll over set.set - 132 B - 1092 views
XFR_roll over.set - 132 B - 1088 views
Thanks for this, but could I have one for the UF1 please?
Quote from Start Wars :Thanks for this, but could I have one for the UF1 please?

UF1 is not enough powerful to do this!

Here's mine!

Enjoy!
Attached files
UFR_stunt.set - 132 B - 1230 views
#9 - kaynd
UFR rolls way to easy just because of high traction and power (using a locked diff)

You can easily flip UF1 using nothing more than weight transfer.
Just keep the suspension as higher as possible and much harder to the heavy end of the car, because that’s where you need to have the grater weight transfer in order to flip.

[edit] I now downloaded savboy's set and saw that we used the same spring stifness.
I just set the front stifness to max and gave it some damping to avoid frequant hops that reduce the already low UF1 tire traction.
The rear stiffness was a lucky strike. I just set it there so I have similar ride height front-back with the same maxed out spring length.
Then just full negative camber - lowest pressures, 0 toe and that's it.
Attached files
UF1_rollover.set - 132 B - 1192 views
kaynd_FE3_UF1_rolltest.spr - 29.6 KB - 303 views
FXR on Fern Bay Green.
Quote from jayhawk :FXR on Fern Bay Green.

Almost any car can flip there without a proper suspension.
I got an XFG one for you to try.
Anyone got a roll over set up for the fxo turbo?
FXO has too long wheelbase - wide track regarding its GoG height and road tires can’t give enough grip to flip that car on its own.

You can use a high curb to flip it while having maximum lateral acceleration but you don’t need a special setup to do that.

Rollover setup
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG