The online racing simulator
help with my real helmet skin please
Hi guys,

Please could some1 help me. id like to use a skin of my real life helmet, its not 2 difficult. Please could you drop me a pm if you have time and are keen to help and ill send you some pics.

MUCHLY APPRECIATED!
ok, ive managed to find some pics, attatched! thanks in advance!

The helmet is the same left and right with my name on both sides. Ive also attatched a big of the back of the helmet.

I do have more photo's if these arent good enough!
Attached images
DSC_0006.jpg
146737.jpg
PTJan08013lores.jpg
0017.jpg
Anyone?
#4 - Dru
I'm just jealous as hell of the cars you are driving

unfortunately i have no talent skinning helmets - they are damn hard compared to car skins..
Provide better pictures and I'll do it.

if you provide more pics of that prototype in pic number 3 I *might* make the livery of it too.*

*as long as I dont have to do them on open wheelers.

I don't think there's a real need for better pics...
Well, I've done it. Sorry if any others attempted a shot at it.

The skin files were sent to you by PM.
Attached images
showcase_dlobb.jpg
#8 - Dru
Now that is a decent effort

Top Job
thats awesome! thanks so much man... Great job!!!!
Quote from Thunderhead :Provide better pictures and I'll do it.

if you provide more pics of that prototype in pic number 3 I *might* make the livery of it too.*

*as long as I dont have to do them on open wheelers.

If you're keen to do something like that, i can definitely add more pics. dunno what car it would look good with. but it was quite a neat design. It was done my a graphic designer in South Africa. I won the South African sports car championship with that car so i have very fond memories. let me know if you are still keen and i can add pics.
so i decided to add some pictures in any case
Attached images
PTJan08013lores.jpg
PTJan08024lores.jpg
PTJan08026lores.jpg
PTJan08007lores.jpg
DSC00048.JPG
normal_IMG_5573_resize.jpg
DSC00049.JPG
Quote from Dizzydarryn :so i decided to add some pictures in any case

well, I'm on it. Hope this time no one is gonna do it before me...
Quote from Thunderhead :well, I'm on it. Hope this time no one is gonna do it before me...

Cool, i look forward to see what you come up with!
Quote from Thunderhead :well, I'm on it. Hope this time no one is gonna do it before me...

Hehe, I'm leaving it to you this time . Happy you like the helmet BTW .
what chassis is that sportscar darryn?
Quote from pacesetter :what chassis is that sportscar darryn?

Its a shelby chassis. the cars were originally raced in the states with different bodies and Dodge motors. They were brough into SA and motors changed to Nissan V6 motors +-300bhp with a new fibreglass body
oh right, that must be very quick
Well a btcc car puts out 300bhp, and would that car be in comparison (slower or quicker than) a Juno, Jade, etc.?
hmmm, the WTCC seat diesel team was here testing a lil while ago, think the fastest they did was a 1m53 odd around kyalami, and the shelby's are a 1min 47... im not so sure how they compare to a juno, they run in the VdaV series in europe right?
Yes, i was just saying in terms of, would that be the kind of class you could run it in ? and they are run in VdeV
Quote from pacesetter :Yes, i was just saying in terms of, would that be the kind of class you could run it in ? and they are run in VdeV

I guess is would be something similar, but as far as i know, VdeV, run duratech motors and have weight limits etc. Shelby's are relatively heavy (900kgs driver and fuel).

In terms of the car itself, a little bit bigger (bulkier) that VdeV cars. I will give u more info later. My dad was going to go over and do a drive in one of their endurance races, so he'll know exactly how the cars compare.

Shelby's are also run in SA as a one make strictly controlled formula which is slightly diff to VdeV

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG