The online racing simulator
Wireless mouse issue (not dead batteries)
I bought a new PC back last Christmas (nearly a year and a half ago now) and got a wireless keyboard and mouse combo for it (Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3000). Everything has been fine, but the last few days the mouse has been acting weirdly - it cuts out and stalls every so often for about 30 seconds. It never use to do this, and it's not a dying battery issue - I've just replaced the batteries and the same thing is still happening. Being my gaming rig, this is a bit of an issue in non-racing games, and a huge annoyance otherwise.

I can't find anything on the Logitech website about this. Any ideas?
Ermmm Buy a wired mouse... I recommend the G5 Spec edition
and get a wired keyboard.... wireless just sucks...

Ok IF you want to sitck wireless look at the reciever for mouse and keyboard.... make sure nothing is in the way...
Check frequency on it???
If it is the same frequency as a wireless phone in your house junk either of the to...

Make sure reciver is pretty close 1-3' ATLEAST!!!!
I'd go for a wireless mouse too really. Especially for a gaming rig, it'll always be more reliable. I got a 9 button optical mouse for 12 euro's (most regular ones with the good old ball are 7 euro's)... And it works perfectly.
I picked up the wireless because eventually I will be building a cockpit and didn't want to bother with a second keyboard and mouse soley for the cockpit; so I can switch back and forth from the desk to the cockpit. Otherwise I definitely would have gone wired.

Maybe I'll just pick up another wired mouse for the time being... Good laser Mice are only about $50 now anyways.
Near Toronto. There's a CC right near me so I can easily pick one of those up.
Quote from MAGGOT :Near Toronto. There's a CC right near me so I can easily pick one of those up.

Where near toronto in toronto or what?

I live on the west side right on the outskirts of kitchener
I'm just East in Ajax
Cool, I went through there going up to my cottage..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG