The online racing simulator
Pre Kyoto 500 Video - Post Kyoto 250 Comment
Video Status 0% Complete. POSTPONED

I'm currently working on a pre-Kyoto 500 preparation video, so I thought people organizing / viewing this forum would think that's cool and whatnot.

I would also like to thank Josephs, NDR, anybody else that organized the 250 and my team mates for getting me into the event. I believe you have turned me into what is known as an "Oval Junkie", and I rather enjoy the entire scene.

Regards,
LazLoW

EDIT: Video is for the most part done... intro and outro to do...
Quote from LazLoW :I would also like to thank Josephs, NDR, anybody else that organized the 250 and my team mates for getting me into the event. I believe you have turned me into what is known as an "Oval Junkie", and I rather enjoy the entire scene.

Your welcome
Is the video nearer to completion yet?
Vegas decided to screw up on me, so the video is postponed at the current time. I should be able to work on it within the next week, and it will be near release time.

EDIT: Vegas completely crashed, video postponed for a long time.
#6 - J@tko
I'm planning the video now, got some good ideas. Look for it in the next few weeks.
Quote from J@tko :Nope - thats ours

Joe failed in trying to upload it

No I didn't fail, LFS Video failed. I sent a message to the LFS video people and the guy is such a wally. He doesn't even know what video formats his own website supports!
Quote from JO53PHS :No I didn't fail, LFS Video failed. I sent a message to the LFS video people and the guy is such a wally. He doesn't even know what video formats his own website supports!

it supports mpg and avi at least I uploaded stuff in these formats
Avi isn't exactly a format...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG