The online racing simulator
new physic - setup
(5 posts, started )
new physic - setup
I dont fully understand the setups especially with the locked diff so i found one setup which worked for me good in the x version and now with the physics changed i cant get under 1.34 (1.34.05) So i like to know how can i replicate that setup in to this physics engine, in other words in which aspects the physics From ( x to y ) is changed and how it reflects on the setups.

And the setup looks strange the front is higher than the rear and the car has a big clearance

XFG_Blackwood.set
Attached files
XFG_Blackwood.set - 132 B - 786 views
the track has changed and is slower now. The old WR was a 32.xx whereas now it's a 33.1 or something similar. so if you acount for the maybe 2/3 tenths the track has been slowed down by you'll probably find your just the same as you were before.
The "factory" camber settings changed on most cars. I can't remember how much on which cars. the camber setting on the setup is actually an adjustment to the cars normal camber. Mostly in Y I think the cambers on an unchanged x setup will be more negative.

Redlines (max RPM) were also reduced which will reduce performance too. There was also a little bit of change on the aero packages.
Rev limits are lower too so you need taller, closer gears. Power band is narrower.
Thank you all for your answers. So i guess now i would have to find that second some where else because that minor changes on the setup won't give it to me

new physic - setup
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG