The online racing simulator
Improbable car manufacturers/sponsors skins for xrr
Well none of my skins have enough quality/artistical aspects to be posted in the dedicated sections.
Still as they are somewhat funny i dedicate a thread to them.
So if you wonder how is to drive TATA new gtr monster, you are in the right section
Skins list: TATA, ZIL, ZASTAVA, SKODA-PILLSNER URQUELL, SKODA-HCKLADNO, plus a random one that didnt looked too much crappy.
I will do some other when... will come to mind other strange car manufacturers names who are unlikely to build GT race cars
Everyone is free to edit them as his wish!

Sorry for bad english!

P.S. Thanks to the guy who made "shadows" mask. Dont remember who is but much credit to him.
Pilssner Urquell has bad decals. Was i drunk when did it? Maybe But you dont see it too much while in lfs, will redo in a near future.
Attached images
PrevPack.jpg
XRR_PUP.jpg
XRR_HCKP.jpg
XRR_bluneroP.jpg
XRR_ZASTAVAP.jpg
XRR_ZILP.jpg
XRR_TATAP.jpg
Skoda :S

I kinda like that Benetton Porsche
Another improbable car...
Dacia GTR!
Attached images
DaciaPrev.jpg
XRR_DACIAP.jpg
Another one, this time FAW (First Automobile Works, chinese car manufacturer).
As always feel free to use and edit it as your wish.
Attached images
XRR_FAWP.jpg
FAWprev.jpg
Hehe, this is actually a nice idea. My second xfg skin was a citroen :-)
Also your skins might not be perfect, but I like the clean racing style of them! At least no shopping lists on the sides, no mirrored decal sets, no dorifto!
I remember a porsche GT2 wearing the KTM logo once, wanna do cycle brands too? There were/are many old (eastern) german, english and russian manufacturers, maybe MZ, Java, Puch, NSU and so on.

keep 'em coming I say!!

greetz

der butz
Thanks!
Ah ah, NSU! Well they made the Prinz car. So maybe in future...
Well as i see you are german, so you may like... Trabant GTR!
27hp of raw power!

Free to edit: numbers, decals, etc.. maybe for paintjob ask for psd file and i post it
Attached images
TrabantPrev.jpg
XRR_TRABANTP.jpg
Mate, you are one son of a gun, +2 to you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG