The online racing simulator
bleach 139
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Zomah
bleach 139
uhhell!! couldn't keep seated for most of the episode, just had to blurt it out somewhere, and this became the place

MY GOD when itchigo lays out some punishment on grimmjow and WHEEE Urahara is fighting AT LAST. and that laid back way he's fighting. I think he found just the opponent from that new arrankar.
what a weirdo that one is.

oh and btw CAN'T STAND THE WAIT
to be continued my ass
#2 - JTbo
What was wrong with original Anime thread?
Yes, Urahara is the best. He can even beat Itchigo when he has a bad day. Dont think Arrankar is that good.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
#4 - Zomah
well as itchigo cant even keep up he's power its just useless. although I kinda thought he would've beat that teethjjoww
I don't understand a single word of this thread.
You dont know the great series Bleach? You dont know what you missed!!

I dont know it either.
#7 - JTbo
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I don't understand a single word of this thread.

It opens up a bit if you read do you like anime thread, where I think this discussion could be perfectly well
#8 - TiJay
Quote :You dont know what you missed!!

Poorly-animated crap with a convoluted storyline that isn't in English?
Read the whole post to find the answer.

Probably yes.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I don't understand a single word of this thread.

What's not to understand? Clearly someone picked up a nasty itchigo on his grimmjow while fighting in Urahara . Very easy to fix as well. Any itchigo will feel better if you scratch it, of course, you might not want to scratch on your grimmjow. But I'd just stay out of Urahara anyways. Why are we fighting in Urahara anyways? Many people around the world think we are there fighting just to take over the oil.....
And will you all maybe be nice and shut it?
If you don`t understand, simply don`t reply on it, is it reall that hard.

Anyway, it`s a manga, and no we don`t want the hentai discussion again.

Back topic, the ones that don`t know what it is about, simply don`t care, let this topic be to the ones that is interessed in the bleach anime and manga series.

Have to agree, it was a great episode.
Looking forward to see
Ulquiorra`s released form, aswell as the Grimjow`s release. Episode 140 will also be good, very good. Inoue will probally go with Ulquiorra to Huego Mondo, since she has no choise really :/
there are no more new series of bleach?
Quote from mrodgers :What's not to understand? Clearly someone picked up a nasty itchigo on his grimmjow while fighting in Urahara . Very easy to fix as well. Any itchigo will feel better if you scratch it, of course, you might not want to scratch on your grimmjow. But I'd just stay out of Urahara anyways. Why are we fighting in Urahara anyways? Many people around the world think we are there fighting just to take over the oil.....

Its obvious, looking at the thread title; I would imagine the best way to stop an Itchigo on your grimmjow would be to soak it in Domestos!
Am I the only one who was expecting some kind of consumer complaint about a cleaning product?

bleach 139
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG