The online racing simulator
Imaginary friends
(46 posts, started )
some days i think all my friends are imaginary
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am sure I have heard that name somewhere before, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

It's my Xfire username, 'cause some thieving gypsy stole my usual username.

Plus most russian names sound the same so you've probably heard this one and hundreds more like it. I made this up some time ago in high school.
Who many he is or what he might be called is irrelevant.

All that matters is: MY imaginery friend could kick YOUR imaginary friend's ass!
thats a thing to quote
That's not what my imaginery friend told me last night. He said that your imaginery friend ran off like a little girl.
Quote from Bob Smith :Who many he is or what he might be called is irrelevant.

All that matters is: MY imaginary friend could kick YOUR imaginary friend's ass!

I am not sure whether to laugh at that or consider you to be rather insane.
Reality is only perceived by the observer, therefore your all only imaginary friends ( or non friends ) .......
Isn't that right Boris ?
I have one, he's called Karlsson and he has a propelelr on his back that is turned on by a red button on his stomach. He comes when I've been in front of the computer for too long.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Getting on the real side, I had a imaginary Superhero when I was 4. I found out his name was loaned from a F1 driver when I was 6. Was really surprised .
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're fine now

Nah, I've never had imaginary friends.

Hold on a second, I think I just had a deja vu
Hey Erik, I though I was your imaginary friend?
im being serious when i was like 6 i had an imaginary dog called shep and when i moved house i was upset because i thought he got lost omg what have i donne iv told my secret i must kill you all *drops a nuclear bomb* oh crap its a toy muhahahahaha come on shep well go hide in a dark corner were we are not insane we are normal
I had some imaginery friends but nowadays they just like to spend all their time themsleves without me

(do I smell?)
Quote from Xaid0n :Hey Erik, I though I was your imaginary friend?

Are you imaginary? I didn't think so. Or is there something you need to tell me?
Me and a friend used to have a imaginary friend nicknamed Cocky Fat Shemale. We would always put the blame on her when we were breaking things. No one would believe us it was Cocky Fat Shemale's fault though.
You can find and make a lot of imaginary friends here, here, and here.

Oh, forgot to mention this.
This is a really bad joke but, is someone's imaginary friend Jesus?
Quote from Lible :This is a really bad joke but, is someone's imaginary friend Jesus?

I am your jesus.
Sorry, but I won't accept any dalek as my Jesus.
Dalek's are cooler than Jesus, one Darlek can deal with all the Cybermen, how many Jesus's would it take to do that ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :Dalek's are cooler than Jesus, one Darlek can deal with all the Cybermen, how many Jesus's would it take to do that ?

Don't forget, Jesus has mind control. He could make them deal with themselves

Imaginary friends
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG