The online racing simulator
If you all have not seen this yet, you best check it out. The LFS-Torque Edited Screens thread. Basically throughout the entire 78 or so pages of the thread you will see everyone's edits improving, and lately people have been cranking out some extremely beautiful work. You'll be missing out if you don't look at it.
http://www.lfs-torque.net/cgi- ... /YaBB.pl?num=1125242004/0
Quote from CHR20000 :erm...somebody told me, this is a bug, i say its OLDSQL!
maybe, there should be an option (like the open roof thingi) 4 this illepall

can sbd tell me, if or how i can provoke this "bug" on purpose (^)

change you number plate in the game, it also works with the XRT it gets rid of the brake discs
I remember posting this one over @ RaceSimCentral. I really like it
Attached images
LFS800x600.jpg
i remember that one, really cool edit
Track : İstanbul Park @ construction

Comments ? .
Attached images
İstanbul Park.jpg
very nice i like it
the lighting is way off, but the rest is cool
I love dark edits
Quote from xapexcivicx :If you all have not seen this yet, you best check it out. The LFS-Torque Edited Screens thread. Basically throughout the entire 78 or so pages of the thread you will see everyone's edits improving, and lately people have been cranking out some extremely beautiful work. You'll be missing out if you don't look at it.
http://www.lfs-torque.net/cgi- ... /YaBB.pl?num=1125242004/0

Boring drifting edits. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all...
Quote from deggis :Boring drifting edits. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all...

Wow...that wasn't stereotypical...Since probably 50% of them are not drifting shots, but go ahead Deggis, keep talking.

No actually there are like 12-15 edits on the first page...2 of them are drifting. So, okay. Whatever.
Quote from xapexcivicx :Wow...that wasn't stereotypical...Since probably 50% of them are not drifting shots, but go ahead Deggis, keep talking.

No actually there are like 12-15 edits on the first page...2 of them are drifting. So, okay. Whatever.

Ok, sorry I exaggerated a little. But I watched 3 newest pages and there were mostly drifting edits.
Boring racing edits. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

There are no 2 screenshots/pictures/edits that are the same, they may look alike, but every single edit/picture is different.
dunno, but i've noticed one thing about that thread (besides the fact it destroys my computer when trying to download the 50000 pictures in one page.. thats .. retarded.. )
but hte thing i noticed is that.. everyone seems to try to get the same basic outcome.. and that falls either as: a motion blur edit, an opened door edit, or a car edit.. (motion blur obviously [well.. almost all the time] applies to all of them)
oh.. or a night edit

someone needs to be.. different and not conform, cause after a while its like.. why are yall even posting this lol its like the same thing, just different cars on a different track .. but edited the same way

(not to be like negative or anything about this... but dunno, when i get an idea of how to be different i'll deffinetly post an idea about drift edits)
I agree....most of those pictures are pretty impossible photgraphically anyway, most of them conform to one of only a few stereotypes and almost all of them have poor/innacurate lighting....

They're nice as eyecandy that is true, but they're invalid as "photo edits"

Having said that, many of the pictures in this thread fall into the same category.
Quote from XCNuse :everyone seems to try to get the same basic outcome.. and that falls either as: a motion blur edit, an opened door edit, or a car edit

Not everyone

@Vale --- Could you put that #2 shot on a black background? I'd very much like to have a new wallpaper
Quote from VALE 46 :Not everyone

I think he was talking about the drifting edits which I referred in my post?
Oh well, then whoever made this one, I think it would look better with a black background, so it would be easy on my eyes for my desktop
ya i was talking about the drift pictures (btw, that first one is my picture (edited by someone, cant remember who though)
but.. WAIT! even then, i TOO conformed to the wonderful Don, who did this wonderful picture for the high res clear sky texture for fern bay:
..which.. i cant find anywhere lol .. Don will have to link it
not as good as the original ...
Attached images
battle black.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG