The online racing simulator
Problem in S2 want to help management
Hi How important case I'm Sherritt s2 and Magic Crown letter

then 3 hours mean Wesh Magic solution

I want your help Behind You have paid 180 S.R
#2 - J@tko
um, huh?

Have you just put the Collins English Dictionary into a shredder and randomly picked bits out of it to make a sentence?

Or have you used :google: translator
Even Google isn't that bad...hey, it's good enough to fool my French teacher

I think it's secret code..."Magic Crown", "Wesh Magic".../me starts decoding
#4 - amp88
"I've paid for S2 but haven't got it yet. What's the dealio chaps?"

^ May not be an accurate translation.
Quote from amp88 :"I've paid for S2 but haven't got it yet. What's the dealio chaps?"

Actually, that almost makes sense
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, that almost makes sense

Indeed, but how do we translate our answer to his language?

Hi Ideally important caseworker Emmet von Hasselblaun and Metrilenkki

Your license barlooey should Houdini arrive intact if ending credits cards was Mastered (or vice versa) and hereby bought delicious 2S from official webmastering (www.lfs.net)!
#7 - J@tko
^ haha
why not just arab and an arab that knows enlgihs translate it properly?
Quote from spankmeyer :Hi Ideally important caseworker Emmet von Hasselblaun and Metrilenkki

Your license barlooey should Houdini arrive intact if ending credits cards was Mastered (or vice versa) and hereby bought delicious 2S from official webmastering (www.lfs.net)!

:ices_rofl My keyboard is now plastered in Yop...I needed a new keyboard anyway...
Im all for this "Magic Crown Letter" sounds fun
#11 - Don
Quote from spankmeyer :Indeed, but how do we translate our answer to his language?

good one!
Quote from spankmeyer :Indeed, but how do we translate our answer to his language?

I literally laughed out loud on this one (kinda loud too)

Mmmm magic crown royal *Homer Simpson drool*
Fantastic Spanky
hey come on guys, assuming w've translated properly he's upgraded from demo to S2 so lets not take the proverbial too much.

have to agree with him about welsh magic though
Quote from tinvek :hey come on guys, assuming w've translated properly he's upgraded from demo to S2 so lets not take the proverbial too much.

have to agree with him about welsh magic though

Nah, it's Wesh Magic...Strengthens my case about about a secret code
What a lovely community this is. The guy makes what I assume is an attempt to ask a question in English which he obviously has no knowledge of and he gets flamed. Had he asked in his language, he would also get flamed. Which is it that the community wants here?
Memo - Ksa, if you've having payment issues you need to contact the developers directly here, detailing your LFS.net username that you have tried to buy a licence with and what the issue is exactly: http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
Quote from mrodgers :What a lovely community this is. The guy makes what I assume is an attempt to ask a question in English which he obviously has no knowledge of and he gets flamed. Had he asked in his language, he would also get flamed. Which is it that the community wants here?

amp88 made a decent attempt at translation, with which an answer was given. He could have PM'ed another member (or spoken to anyone who speaks Arabian) to get a translation, then posted it here. If you post like that you're obviously going to get a laugh. I don't think it was "flaming", it wasn't malicious.

Personally I think the reason is because the forums are becoming so quiet recently, people are stuck for something to post
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Personally I think the reason is because the forums are becoming so quite recently, people are stuck for something to post

Yup, I agree. I think Ian.H hit the nail on the head.

Quote from Ian.H :...Some people really are starting to use this place like the average council estate stair well...

Quote from dougie-lampkin :
forums are becoming so quite recently

Now you make no sence

Ideal would of course be if you could support other languages in here, but naturally that's not an option. You could never trust the translations given by us Finns.
This dude don't speak english, no need to take the piss...
He probably just used a crappy translator.

Can you post in your own language please? Then maybe someone from the same country could help
:banghead:...Google translator says: الرجاء ما بعد في لغتك اللغة! But idk...
Quote from spankmeyer :Hi Ideally important caseworker Emmet von Hasselblaun and Metrilenkki

Quote from mrodgers :What a lovely community this is. The guy makes what I assume is an attempt to ask a question in English which he obviously has no knowledge of and he gets flamed. Had he asked in his language, he would also get flamed. Which is it that the community wants here?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say "Less whiney Yanks"?

j/k!
:dnfnoob:
:feedtroll

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG