The online racing simulator
Quote from hyntty :So what did we end up with? Kimi FAILED cause of his broken wing and wrong tyres, finishing only third (!). Senna collided with a dog and our tv-channel is actively mispelling McLaren Prettyboy's name (Louis).

A pretty good weekend, I think.

And just for the shere pleasure of being senceless: Félip Masa will not win the championship. I wan't to be able to say "I said so" at the end of the season.

lol wut? Kimi didnt have the speed this weekend, his wing was fine, so was his tryres...
Quote from DevilDare :lol wut? Kimi didnt have the speed this weekend, his wing was fine, so was his tryres...

Not checked pictures, but apparently the contact with Heikki damaged the front wing endplates, and he thinks they made the wrong decision using softs in the middle stint.

Edit: Had a quick look at a picture of Kimi's pitstop and couldn't SEE any damage... But it wasn't a good shot, and I didn't know where to look.
Aye, Kimi said his wing was damaged and I'd be inclined to believe him, he's one of the few drivers that don't BS
Quite a good race, good to see a lead change happen on the track rather than the pitstops. Overtaking is very possible in these cars, they just need to get rid of bloody pitstops, nobody risks overtaking because of pitstops. Glock demonstrated what a good racer he is again, I remember seeing him defend like that in GP2, excellent stuff. Great overtaking by everyone actually, ignoring Fisi and his crazy turn 1 crash.
Quote from jervinz :Fis really made a booboo by missing his braking point at the start taking Nakajima with him.

Great race, not your typical procession GP. Nice overtaking moves i must say. Quite not sure what happened to Kovy, why stopped after a lap?

Congrats to Massa for taking a hat trick of Turkry GP.

He got a puncture in turn 1, Kimi just clipped his rear left with his front wing. It slightly damaged Kimi's wing too which put him slightly off the pace.
Well its not Sennas fault he killed one of the dogs, by all logic they shouldnt have been there.

Ive had an incounter with a dog before but on a bike and they are the most unpredictable creatures when your facing them.

Anyway even after learning the end results i couldnt stop watching the race, it was just so interesting.
Quote from zeugnimod :
I found it quite boring. Kovalainen brought the only excitement.

Funny, I thought it was the best race of the year so far

Apart from the fact that Halimtno scored points, bah

Monaco next, oh ya beauty
#59 - aoun
If Massa can beat Kimi and Lewis in Monaco, then i think he could be a real championship contender.
I love this american coverage! What the Heikki? Istanbul Massa-cre. Classic
Anyone like that thermal imaging shot of Rosberg's car in the pits? Was pretty interesting to see I thought. Used tires were pretty hot, but damn those tire blankets for the fresh set were just as warm, I never would've thought that'd be the case. And then to see the ground get all hot as he spun the tires leaving the pitbox, really neat.

VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N_Ym6tCVBac
Vid removed

Edit: You can see some of it here http://www.drop.io/sidepodcast in the Video section.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG