The online racing simulator
how do i get into mod servers
(10 posts, started )
i have tried everything but i still dont know how to get into mod/tweak servers someone help me please thanks
You just need to be running the same mod as the server to join. In the case of LFS Tweak with it's infinite variations, you'll need the exact preset files in use. Not the easiest thing to co-ordinate.

I've just scanned through all ~800 licenced servers online though and I can't see any marked as modified?
Quote from LFSn00b :LFS-Tune servers dont show as modified, you can connect to them but LFS kicks you out of the server.

That explains why I failed to contact one demo-server. Only one flaw: They can't use tweak. Hmm...
Quote from Gekkibi :That explains why I failed to contact one demo-server. Only one flaw: They can't use tweak. Hmm...

Maybe an S2 user is running a demo server?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe an S2 user is running a demo server?

Well, it was populated server. So I doubt it.
Quote from LFSn00b :LFS-Tune servers dont show as modified, you can connect to them but LFS kicks you out of the server.

Hmm. Servers should show as modified if any of the demo cars have been modified in any way. My mod always make LFS mark the servers.
Quote from Bob Smith :Hmm. Servers should show as modified if any of the demo cars have been modified in any way. My mod always make LFS mark the servers.

Agreed, all servers with mods should state it, that would be the case of the mod writer? Mind you, would that include things like the CTRA X system and Grid-calling mods?

But definitely, if you're looking for a tweak server, you'll have OOS errors constantly unless you have the EXACT setup the server host has. Generally tweak is a SP thing, I guess. Can't see the desire to use tweak myself, just run a different car/class...

@Gekkibi, you avatar... What happened?
Was on the Fat Oil Drift server an hour or so ago, I think was modded, had drift score in chat and Fat Oil was promoting the Nos Hack....
Quote from ThaBobsta :had drift score in chat

That's achieved through InSim and isn't the sort of modification that the others mean atm

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG