The online racing simulator
I'll have to pull out. I won't be able to make it. Have fun guys, it sure is gonna be one hell of a race
I won't be able to make it either, not even as a spectator
looks like i wont be able to come aswell. sry again FPX
Hi, i would like to participate if its possible
Ur in!
Still one space to fill guys, gogo!
Remote tool works too.

PASSWORD: f1rst

the password will be f1rst until everyone of the grid has joined. After that it´ll be changed to something else.
I cant race now, sorry.
As the server doesn´t seem to take the large grid we´ll move to the server of Mercury Racing -> (\/) Mercury Racing Team

So please join that server with the password given in my last post (f1rst)

Race starts in about an hour!
I am currently stalking you on LFSW. No pressure xD.

Edit : Mercury server doesn't seem to be on LFS remote.
Server is full... only with 20 people?
Merc´s server had a slotproblem, i´m sorry to say we have to change the server again... This time we´re on n!´s server. Search for a driver´s lfsworld nick on lfsworld. I think the new server should be on remote too as it´s from n!faculty.

Sorry guys :X
Same pw again!
Yeh its on remote but need a spectator pass :P Whatever I guess xD and its not f1rst.
bit late but if theres any spare slots because off a none turn up could i take one?
U can race for csimpok!

I don´t know about the password needed for the spec. Also Jay from n! doesn´t know, so unfortunately that won´t work out today.
Remember guys; the grid will be reversed for the 2nd race! If you've crashed, timed out or so you'll have a second chance!
Actually I don’t think reversed grid is a good idea in such a crowded race with not so even trained racers.
It’s realy easy to become a destruction derby because of the faster “back-markers” pushing the front, not leaving any room for mistakes.

Anyway I was in a bad day so it doesn’t matter that for me not having fun. I forgot to add the right fuel amount and then pitted 2 times,+ causing a drive through penalty during the second pitstop.
As for the second race, I lost my temper right from the beginning because of many bumps, so I disconnected to avoid causing trouble.

At least I was lucky enough to enjoy some racing at the official event’s server before the start.
Looked quite good to me, allthough a few really fast guys suffered from some damage in the second race. Reversing the whole gread might seem a bit much, but never the less it really offered some excitement for the overall win..

You gotta be smart and wait for the right moments, looked like there were a few who got especially nicely rewarded for this

Great race to watch anyhow, i guess fapex will put the replays here soon : )
Yea good event, we got there int he end with the server problems too.

Quali was really nice for me, setting a nice pb even after having a collision with someone on their outlap....

Race 1, was pretty good, I had one of Hannus sets which I thought was for the race, but it was his quali set.... Worked ok never the less.

Race 2 I made some changes to the set and it felt good for the whole half a lap I had before having some lag crash. I got quite lucky at the start, managing to get about half way up the grid, saw some accident in the 2nd last corner so went for the inside and got bumped off. I wouldn't of minded the bump off as all the traffic meant I caught everyone pretty soon anyway, but the positive camber on the rear was just a joke, was like driving on ice, no real fun from then on.

Thanks for the races though and I actually liked the reverse grid, even if it braught in some accidents.
Quote from Bawbag :
Race 1, was pretty good, I had one of Hannus sets which I thought was for the race, but it was his race set....

Dude, whats funny about that?
Thx for replay I'll watch it in fast forward :P
Quote from Chriskart :Dude, whats funny about that?

Sorry noodles, wrote it in a hurry, I meant to say it was his Quali set.
A great pleasure racing with so many people that can race well. Great car, great drivers, great fun. I'm glad I stayed until the end as I had a Croatian league race only 12 minutes after, it was well worth it.

One of the funniest passes was lap 3/4 in race 2, got hannu, rc10 and Palluka in one long lucky slipstream, 3 wide on the start finish. But, of course, many many more passes all the time, close and clean racing with occasional bumps, awesome.
Quote from Chriskart : Reversing the whole gread might seem a bit much, but never the less it really offered some excitement for the overall win..

You gotta be smart and wait for the right moments, looked like there were a few who got especially nicely rewarded for this

Yeah unless you are at the front and the one who is folowing has not so mutch patience

Anyway that wasn't the case with me, it was just a bad day for me.

I actually felt jealous because I knew that especially during the first race there were some really good battles, and Ι was far away from that cause of my stupid refuel pitstops:banghead:
I just watched both races. Very high quality of racing (as expected)

You know, I think I'd like to practice this combo for a while now. Just to get some indication about where I'm at compared to the best. I guess the result will be disappointing, but I'd like to try anyway.

Would anyone of the racers in this event care to share their setup? Any one will do.
This is what I made and I used it for both qualify and race.

I got down to 02:00.630 with very little practice during some races before the event at the F1rst server.
Attached files
XRT_ky2 race kd.set - 132 B - 805 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG