The online racing simulator
RB4/Subaru police skin request!
(11 posts, started )
Can anyone please make me an RB4 police skin similar to this;

I'm on da job now

Sure, I'll do it for you
I've managed to get most of the skin done. It still needs a bit of patching up doing in some places, as well as lowering the STI badges and adjusting the Police Logo on the bonnet

Here's a preview of it so far:
Attached images
lfs_00000458.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :I've managed to get most of the skin done. It still needs a bit of patching up doing in some places, as well as lowering the STI badges and adjusting the Police Logo on the bonnet

Here's a preview of it so far:

Looking awesome so far mate! cheers...
#5 - FCS13
What a nice skin, good job JO53PHS, looks very accurate

woah, that WRX looks just like some TC skins.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :woah, that WRX looks just like some TC skins.

From what i remember brad telling me, most, if not all the [TC] police skins are based on british police cars.
they are, I just didn't realize that they were that close to real life :P
Lol, I saw the exact car in the OP's pictures on a police programme on Channel Five

What do you think of this? Does it look finished? I'll release the skinfile if it does
Attached images
Police Car.jpg
Police Car 2.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Lol, I saw the exact car in the OP's pictures on a police programme on Channel Five

What do you think of this? Does it look finished? I'll release the skinfile if it does

Looks excellent
Would be awesome if you could just add "Police" somewhere on the back and maybe put a police logo or something on the sides if you have time.

It was the programme on channel 5 where I first saw the car they have some sweet looking evo's too.

Thanks again!
Sorry it took so long... I didn't post it at the time and then I forgot I even did this request
Attached images
RB4_ANPR IT Car.jpg

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG