The online racing simulator
how to change helmet skin?
I put cars skin and it work good but I am trying to put a new helmet and it dos it work do i put the helmet on the skin file like the cars.
yea it goes in the same file. then options and choose ur helmet i think its in "player"
Ok
Thanks For Youre Help.
skin
Hi guys yesterday I try to put a new skin on my car but some how the graphic on the car is not very clear like a normal skin I check my pc and the graphic setting is the same as before can some one help pls.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
its most likly a poor quality skin.
Well without being able to see the skin and knowing enough about your computer its very hard to tell exactly whats wrong did you try all the usual things like making the skin bigger and hier res or changing the compression of the file what do you mean about graphic setting and what have you been changing do the old skins still work fine or are they all borked now and ive just realised why they invented punctuation and sentences and what have you cos this is really hard to write and probably really hard to write but ive been helpful and condescending in the same post so its all good and no one can moan for being mean to anyone cos i was helpful first ha ha ha ha ha oh dear my brains melted through the excitement of it all.
#7 - Smax
Dood....lay off the pro plus...

I think what Tristan is trying to say is check stuff like the quality slider in whatever image software you're using, jpg compression is a bitch for killing the quality of an image. If you didn't get the decal from somewhere like brandsoftheworld.com and it isn't at least 400pixels square to start with then find one that is and resize it to fit, or make it yourself, otherwise it will look crappy.

Try skinning at 2048 resolution and shrinking your skin down to 1024 when you're done, this won't actually improve the quality, but it will create the illusion that it has.

Avoid pinstripe thin lines if possible, the current version of the game renderer will brutalise them and ruin the appearance of your skin from close up, even though it'll look fine in the cmx viewer.

Finally the compression in the game is more severe that in the CMX viewer, and if you really want to know what your skin's gonna look like, get an ingame shot, and don't rely on the viewer alone.
thanks
Thanks for youre help guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG