The online racing simulator
Anyone up for skinning my helmet?
Hi guys... Just wondering if anyone wants to skin a helmet my friend designed?
There's only the side view, sorry, but I'm sure it couldn't be too hard painting the front and back, the lines are pretty flowing (coming from me who couldn't skin a rabbit )
Anyway, any help much appreciated
Attached images
a1a1 remixed2.JPG
omfg!
that kids an awsome designer =P

lol hehe i Designed it =DDD
No one?
#4 - Dru
Be patient m8 - some one will do it - just give it time
Just for you duckiepoos...

Not 1, but 2 helmets, based on that design, but tweaked a little bit and some creative license added in there. I didnt like the green & yellow with the red & blues, it felt a little too much with so many vivid colours, so i went with just red and blues and then incorporated a little more aussie flag into the design (colours & stars), and then just as i was finished, and hitting the SIX hour mark, i decided i'd tweak it a little more and did an Aussie themed helmet to match the Aussie style Mercury FOX skin, swapping the reds for yellow & green which i'd earlier removed.

So, from 00:23, to 07:13 , without any break... not exactly quick work i know, and probably should have been spent doing various other things (not least sleeping!) but its still worth every sec for you mr duckiepoos
Now if only i could make a decent looking helmet for myself hmm.... nicked

oh, i also have an alternative top section, with the line/mesh similar to the original design, and i can still tinker with the colours so they're like the original design if need be.
Attached images
FOX_mnrhomo2.jpg
HEL_d00kie2.jpg
HEL_d00kie.jpg
#6 - Dru
[quote=PaulC2K;795469]So, from 00:23, to 07:13 , without any break... quote]

Paul have you completely made the change into Nocturnal Animal know?

Nice skins of car and helmet btw
I havent had a solid sleep pattern for at least 5 years, dont have a fixed job so do as i please really, if it wasnt for going to ze football (CHAMPIONS!! AGAIN!) i'd probably be living on 28hr days, like 20hrs awake, 8hrs sleep, but the footie always gets in the way especially when Sky insist on switching games to noon (we've had maybe 15 home 3pm Saturday KO's in the last 3-4 years, couple seasons back we had 2 in 1 year! f*ck tradition for uncle ruppert).

I just suck myself into doing something even when I know I dont really have time for it and should be doing something im being paid to do, and I wonder why im always skint (even 'skint' seriously doesnt do it justice!). Ickle duckiepoos' is worth it though
Oh my gosh paulie! thankyou so much hehe... you really shouldn't have spent that long on me, I don't usually take that long
But they look awesome!! thanks man
xo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG