The online racing simulator
Quote from scania :don't let the oval rev in the last race.. ok?

Who are you to decide? In my opinion, it is a good decision. It will seperate the boys from the men and the girls from the women.
If you can only turn one direction your not really a driver! Nascar drivers can drive a road course.
Quote from Toddshooter :If you can only turn one direction your not really a driver! Nascar drivers can drive a road course.

but oval rev is not a orthodox race, so I hope that can not be the last round
Quote from scania :but oval rev is not a orthodox race, so I hope that can not be the last round

Scania, I've said I'll listen to any comments. But before anything let me tell you this: read my comments again

Quote from lizardfolk :The only difference is you're turning right instead of left. I dont really see the big deal (and the reverse is at the end and it's only one race among the entire season). In fact, AUSCAR used to race at a track that's very similar to the Kyoto reverse and that's the Calder Park Thunderdome. So not all ovals are counter clockwise.

Just sign up anyways just because there's only one oval rev race doesn't necessarily mean you wont have fun for the majority of the season. Especially since all the other ovals are driven counterclockwise.

1. It's only ONE race. It's not like the whole season's an oval rev. Every single other ovals are counter clockwise.

2. It's not a typical oval but a clockwise oval is not unheard of. Calder Park was just like Kyoto Rev during the AUSCAR series. That is unique and therefore adding a rev (keep in mind it's only one race) would make things a bit interesting.

Now, after reading all that. Do you still want me to remove the oval rev? If so please explain your reasoning
i cant drive oval reverse for 1 lap so please take it off and add like a autocross layout or somthing
I personally Say keep it! Great fun turning Right for once! On an oval!
Quote from mutt107 :i cant drive oval reverse for 1 lap so please take it off and add like a autocross layout or somthing

you can try to start to practice now.
KY1 R is the best track to take Max Speed in LFS
it is a fun configuration. Seriously, it may be difficult and unique to the oval culture, but it is a interesting and fun outlook on the discipline, especially in a pack

After all, Calder Park was used and that oval was right handed as well.
Quote from lizardfolk :it is a fun configuration. Seriously, it may be difficult and unique to the oval culture, but it is a interesting and fun outlook on the discipline, especially in a pack

After all, Calder Park was used and that oval was right handed as well.

You have enough people that say its fine, I wouldnt worry about it anymore.
44 / Doug Maiorino / Elusive / Team: none
24/ Kenneth O'Keefe / K.O'Keefe / Rising Phoenix Motorsports
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, i shall use my LFSCAR season 2 number
666 / N. Puntola / [SR]nikopdr / Storm Racing

I'll make sure I stay away from you :P
Quote from evilpimp :I'll make sure I stay away from you :P

You wont have to. LFSnoob was asked to choose a double digit number and he chose his original 87
Im bailing out of this one, withdrawing my entry, sorry guys
Quote from lizardfolk :You wont have to. LFSnoob was asked to choose a double digit number and he chose his original 87

Phew.

And that sucks James How come? No time?
It is unfortunate to lose you James
Add me to the Storm Racing Side of the Map!
42 / Nikifor Đaković / N. Đaković / Privateer
I'm looking really forward to this
If everything goes well it'll be a great experience for all
88 / Yuk B. Chan / Kancel / Privateer
1-99 plz..................
Quote from scania :1-99 plz..................

It's actually 0-99 cause I have 0 (double digits like 01 is allowed if someone already have the single digit version. For example, if someone registeres as 1. Another person can register as 01.)
#7 / Tom Wetmore / TomShanK / Rapidtec Racing (or TBA if I can get in w/ Keefey or someone else)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG