The online racing simulator
96 / Jeremy Marsh / Headbanger / Privateer
Gmt 1900= Gmt+8 0300...............
35/ Ariel Hartung / schawo / Goulash Eaters Team Hungary (GET)
42 / James Rennie / Strokes>UK< / Privateer
-
(Toddshooter) DELETED by Toddshooter
Count me in!! Sounds like a blast...not sure about the ovals though

09/Todd Martelle/[HR]T.Shooter/ Halfords Racing
28 / Lukasz Kaczmarek / Mischief007 / Privateer
50 / Scania Fung / Scania(HKG) / Privateer
I'm in!!!!!

33 / Michael Quinn / QUINT / privateer

(Team Yoo-Hoo Racing)

~Q~
10/Taha El Alaoui/RP MistaTea/ Rising Phoenix Motorsports

Well there, I will probably miss some events but ill try my best to go to all of them
Great

As a note to all, try to please at least make the first event if you absolutely cannot make all the races.

I'll iron out the schedule more on exact dates in due time (sorry AP exams are getting me )
90 / Nicholas Xu / safenice / Private Racer
do the drivers list need to show the nationality?
Quote from Toddshooter :Count me in!! Sounds like a blast...not sure about the ovals though

09/Todd Martelle/[HR]T.Shooter/ Halfords Racing

I'll try to cover that ovalpart m8, no worries

07/Üllar Mikk/[HR]NightFly/ Halfords Racing
Quote from scania :do the drivers list need to show the nationality?

Nope. The account flags will tell me that.
Quote from -NightFly- :I'll try to cover that ovalpart m8, no worries

07/Üllar Mikk/[HR]NightFly/ Halfords Racing

Thank God!!!! I thought I was going to have to crash my way to the front. Now I'l let you crash everyone and I'll drive through the wreckage
is this a national race so that it need nationality?
I am a chinese but living in the other side of the earth... So what's the nationality for?
91 / Christian Kilpatrick / [¿] Sarge 91 / Guess Motorsports
27 / Justin Kruithof / [¿] Falcon 27 / Guess Motorsports
Quote from sanfen :is this a national race so that it need nationality?
I am a chinese but living in the other side of the earth... So what's the nationality for?

No no no. It's is not a nationality league. People or all nationalities are welcomed just as long as they can make the time and show up.

The league is planned to have a broadcast for each race and the nationality is just a background info when we talk about you (This is mainly used for starting grid speech at the beginning of the broadcast)
86 / Kenneth Singleton / Kenny / Privateer
I was going to sign up, but I just saw that there will be a reversed oval... IMO, it's bad idea. Reversed oval? Come on. And I really don't understand how people can complain against driving when this is a StockCar/Ovallish-based type of series. And IMO oval is fun.

So is there really a reversed oval? 'Cause if so, I dunno if I'll enter then, lol.
Quote from Knight_Atack :I was going to sign up, but I just saw that there will be a reversed oval... IMO, it's bad idea. Reversed oval? Come on. And I really don't understand how people can complain against driving when this is a StockCar/Ovallish-based type of series. And IMO oval is fun.

So is there really a reversed oval? 'Cause if so, I dunno if I'll enter then, lol.

Quote from scania :I also don't like Oval Rev....
how about my Roval layout...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40302
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40335

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=51461&d=1205560527
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=51460&d=1205560527

The only difference is you're turning right instead of left. I dont really see the big deal (and the reverse is at the end and it's only one race among the entire season). In fact, AUSCAR used to race at a track that's very similar to the Kyoto reverse and that's the Calder Park Thunderdome. So not all ovals are counter clockwise.

Just sign up anyways just because there's only one oval rev race doesn't necessarily mean you wont have fun for the majority of the season. Especially since all the other ovals are driven counterclockwise.
I think its a good idea to put reversed on the schedule. It will separate the good from the bad this way.
don't let the oval rev in the last race.. ok?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG