The online racing simulator
LFS World - User online
(10 posts, started )
LFS World - User online
Well, I have this problem for the last two days. My online pb page on the lfs desktop claims that i'm racing online while I'm not and my LFS application is closed. When you click on the name of the server my name does not appear on the name list of the server. Yes, I have tried to refresh the page and it's still the same.. Is this a bug?
Attached images
LFSWb.JPG
I don't know. When I just looked, it said you are not online. But I will have a look at the stats program later today (i have to go out now).
Quote from Victor :I don't know. When I just looked, it said you are not online. But I will have a look at the stats program later today (i have to go out now).

Ok, it seems like it's just a small delay between, i don't know, maybe the application and the website.. or something like that.
I noticed that too. It has delay.
ok found the bug. Fixed now.
Victor i have a question about lfsw,didnt want to make new thread.
SO:i have a problem,when lfs and my web browser runs together(i use opera) in lfs i have 10-15 fps drop,and lfsw is just about useless with lfs running(i takes forever to load a new page) is this just me,or this 2 program has something to do with each other?
(i use both program when im hotlapping,to check times or whatever )
Quote from e2mustang :Victor i have a question about lfsw,didnt want to make new thread.
SO:i have a problem,when lfs and my web browser runs together(i use opera) in lfs i have 10-15 fps drop,and lfsw is just about useless with lfs running(i takes forever to load a new page) is this just me,or this 2 program has something to do with each other?

Don't remember who said it earlier on another thread, but it is a very bad idea to have LFS and LFSW running at the same time (Lagging issues etc).

And I guess the worst reason is that your internet-connection sucks.
Quote from e2mustang :Victor i have a question about lfsw,didnt want to make new thread.

I also use Opera and have LFSW opened basically all the time and I never had any problems so the problem is probably at your end.
If you want to have LFSW open in the background then you'll at least have to disable the auto-refresh of LFSW, as it can cause lag spikes (graphical and network) in LFS.
Quote from Gekkibi :Don't remember who said it earlier on another thread, but it is a very bad idea to have LFS and LFSW running at the same time (Lagging issues etc).

And I guess the worst reason is that your internet-connection sucks.

hmm interesting,but i dont think 10M internet would suck

Quote from zeugnimod :I also use Opera and have LFSW opened basically all the time and I never had any problems so the problem is probably at your end.

ye its possible,but i noticed this with only lfsw and lfs,other sites no problem.

Quote from AndroidXP :If you want to have LFSW open in the background then you'll at least have to disable the auto-refresh of LFSW, as it can cause lag spikes (graphical and network) in LFS.

thanks for the tip i'll try it out.

And sorry for offtopic

LFS World - User online
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG