The online racing simulator
The evidence i've read here suggests the actual problem lies in an individual, and a perceived problem lies in a fear of how it could eventually go wrong.

The first thing i'm going to say is dont blame the CTRA for not sorting out an individual if there is no report, I meen the CTRA mid term banned somebody from UKCT once... The rules apply to everyone no matter about friendships, standards must be maintained and plenty of people have had their licences downgraded over the years. The CTRA concept was always to take points before applying bans whilst I was there, and I believe that to still be the case.

As for seperating the two classes to two servers, what will happen is the higher server will sit empty and the BF1 will go totally unused. Unless the current CTRA plans for the X2 event system would encourage use of the BF1 I think seperating it to another server would kill the class completely.
Quote from niall09 :So your saying that you'd rather walk away with 1st place and not have to fight for it?

No no no. I put that wrong. Should have typed "Fortunately..." I LOVE the fight. But the problem was, or rather is that I'm not at home with the LRF class so I had to keep driving the XRT. Which to me is the best car in the whole game. There would eventually be another TBO driver along and I could get to racing.

The problem is that you get so many points even when you are the only one in a class. Could the X-system be made to check the number of drivers in a class instead of the number of drivers on the grid?
The multiclass system works on the Race 3 because only platinum drivers get to drive the GTR cars. So there are always many racers in the GT2 class fighting for points.
On Race 2 if you got in you got all the cars. So the field splits right there. Maybe the LRF class should be made available only to higher licensed drivers. Gold maybe? I mean is a silver licensed racer ready to start racing the LRF?
i`ve been trying to improve my SS licence over the past couple of days/weeks, but the SS1 is no place for me as I get 7-8 points only even for a win. On SS2 usually nobody races, yesterday I went there to do some races as I saw 5-6 (!!!) people there, more than ever perhaps! After two races everybody left except for me and another guy. It is impossible to improve my licence with that number of racers. All I want to do is drive the FO8 and not that restricted fjr version, I wish there were public servers with FO8.

To get on topic, I got 15-20 points even when being the only driver in my class, although I set the record for that track. (Actually chasing the record=hotlapping was the only reason I didn`t leave after only 2 of us remained there)

I can imagine many people got their higher licence by driving alone, which is not right, but with so few people racing, there is no other way, now is there?
I did not have fun racing, as there was no racing at all, I don`t care that much for the points, but I need them for the FO8, so currently I am in a dead end situation.
I don`t know what needs to be done to populate the SS2 server, but it doesn`t seem to fill up on its own, it`s not fun with 2 drivers.
Banning higher licenced racers from SS1 is no solution either as sometimes that is the only place to get full grid racing.

Wouldn`t it help to organise some kind of events for SS2 (or for any other scarcely populated servers for that matter)? There is the endurance day, but I feel it should get a better promotion, even maybe a scheduled start time with proper 10 minutes of qualification (19 UTC for example), announcement in the forum, a kind of semi-league pick up racing. You would have a chance to prepare and get in the server in time for the race.
SS license is still pretty recent.
The userbase is not so big at the moment that SS2 can be well populated. IMO the MRT event is promoting SS servers, thus people who are not really interested in the FBM (like me) could be convinced to race sing le seaters more and gain licenses for SS2 and SS3.
Just wait and see?
Quote from Mille Sabords :SS license is still pretty recent.
The userbase is not so big at the moment that SS2 can be well populated. IMO the MRT event is promoting SS servers, thus people who are not really interested in the FBM (like me) could be convinced to race sing le seaters more and gain licenses for SS2 and SS3.
Just wait and see?

Indeed. I have planned to increase my SS-license to national B so I can participate to MRT-races (IF they plan to make one, that is). But after that, I try to beat Jose in Bump & Jump.
What about SS4 for BF1? I really hate that FO8 and BF1 are mixed up, this is just wrong, the cars are completely different in every way and racing between them is simply imposible. I don't have nothing against multiclass racing but here on SS3 it just simply doesn't work. So I'd better have two servers that would be more quiet rather than one where the racing environment is worse.
i really need to say, that i dont see it such critical. atm there are only 4 drivers, who can drive the BF1, so we cant really say, that multiclass-racing on SS3 doesn't work, because we dont have real multi-class-racing atm. remember, that the discussion was started because of one driver causing trouble between the FO8's, but that doesn't mean all BF1 will causing trouble like this.
the small times i did the ride in the BF1 i had no problems in the BF1, not with being to slow and cant handling the BF1, nor overtaking the FO8's on longer races. so my suggestion would be to wait and let's see, how it works if there is really mixed-racing on SS3. the main intention of SS3 was to have one server for the two classes, when separating them, we all know that's a BF1-server is really hard to populate.

just my 2 cents
Quote from haelje : we all know that's a BF1-server is really hard to populate.

I don't think it will be when there are a few more drivers with International A

What seems to happen now is one of the regulars turns up on SS3 and within 20 mins there's a decent field of good drivers racing.

I think that once there is, say 8/9 International A drivers and one of them turns up on a BF1 server the rest will follow. The top tier of drivers tend to follow each other rather than picking their favourite cars, simply because they know whatever car they are racing they will have a good clean fight with their regular opponents.

It wont be full every night, people will swap between FO8 and BF1, but it's still far better in my eye to have 6 guys on a BF1 server than 12 in a mixed server.
hope it will work so but before we need to have more with IntA, so hurry up
Quote from haelje :but before we need to have more with IntA, so hurry up

I'm working on it!!!
I'm working on getting to Int A, the problem is the FJR/F08. I just can't stand racing this car with the bugs in shifting. So this makes it all the harder to get to the BF1. I'm only racing FJR/F08 to get to BF1.
Quote from yeager :I'm working on getting to Int A, the problem is the FJR/F08. I just can't stand racing this car with the bugs in shifting. So this makes it all the harder to get to the BF1. I'm only racing FJR/F08 to get to BF1.

you can overcome the shifting issues by revving the engine right up to the redline. Also try to avoid shifting in turns, especially for 5th-6th.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG