The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 Force Feedback problem
Hi,
I bought a G25 10 days ago but I have a problem with force feedback. from logitech profiler - Global Device Setting, i set:

overall effects strength: %105
spring effect strength: %0
damper effect strength: %0

uncheck the box: eneable centering spring in force feedback games
%0

degrees of rotation: 720

But the car controls and corrects by oneself automatically to road, when i enter hard to a bend (when car's rear wheels begin to slide)

It's not realistic, can you help me plase.?
so in other words your wheel starts to turn when you start sliding....that is called countersteering and is....NORMAL
I'm beginner ok. countersteering but isn't normal. which car can countersteer automatically oneself to road ? Driver must countersteer
Actually, if you look at some drifting videos, there is a moment where the driver lets go of the wheel and the car does the countersteering itself, so yes, it is normal.
Quote from idefix :I'm beginner ok. countersteering but isn't normal. which car can countersteer automatically oneself to road ? Driver must countersteer

Every car will do that. It seems that you've never driven a real car in a slide to me. Thats happening due to suspension geometry, mainly caster. You can try this on a bicycle, it has caster too, and if you'll release the steering, it will be heading straight because of the same effect
Hope I make it clear...
Actually I just bumped into this problem...I've had my wheel for almost a year, and it's always been good, but since a week the Ffb is acting really weird. The feeling has changed a lot, or my brain has been rewired or something?

No strange noises whatsoever, everything looks fine, but as the Op stated, the force becomes really strong, and countersteers on its own. As I said, I've had it for a long time and know how it should feel, and it's not that way. I really can't explain the feeling it gives you, but it's something like when you run an ISI sim and forget to set the ffb with a negative value (only the direction the wheel moves it the right one...I'm just talking about that weird strong feeling).

Tried a fresh install of Lfs, tried to uninstall Wingman drivers, but to no avail. Actually I never managed to completely uninstall the drivers, since everytime I uninstall them and reinstall them, the profiles are still there...I'm at loss as to what files I have to delete and where they are?

Should I rush it back before warranty ends? On what grounds?
But if it countersteers then everything's right, no?
The countersteering has a very weird feeling, that has changed recently. The wheel is forcing your hands in the direction, instead of pushing slightly. It really doesn't feel natural as it was just a week ago!

For example, I'm on a straight, I turn lightly in one direction, and if I grip it lightly it literally shoots back in the other direction, strongly overreacting...
Hmm, you sure you didn't accidentally set the FF strength (in the profiler) to something much higher than ~105%? If you do that the FF gets all weird and small forces are greatly exaggerated. Maybe the wheel is broken though - try setting the force strength in LFS to something like 5% and see if the wheel is still able to produce slight forces. If not (it can only go full on or off) then it's time to RMA it.
No double-checked everything. That's what I thought it was at first, but everything looks fine. Then I thought my drivers installation got corrupted, so uninstalled it but as I said I still haven't managed to uninstall it correctly, since everytime I reinstall it my profiles are still there, even though there is nothing residing in Program Files.
paranoid how did you solve the problem?
i have the same thing exactly like you described with my g25?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Ninja'd!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG