The online racing simulator
Subtitles
(10 posts, started )
Subtitles
Well, im having a problem of putting subtitles on AVI movies.
I have a video homework for tomorrow, i have the video and all that stuff, but i can't add the subtitles, i have the SRT file already.
But when i open the video, it wont reproduce, the WMV screen stays black, and i really need help.
Also, when i put the .avi in change file name thing, at the end of the movie/video it works, but the subtitles dont.
any help, please i really need it .
Thanks
Quote from chanoman315 :Well, im having a problem of putting subtitles on AVI movies.
I have a video homework for tomorrow, i have the video and all that stuff, but i can't add the subtitles, i have the SRT file already.
But when i open the video, it wont reproduce, the WMV screen stays black, and i really need help.
Also, when i put the .avi in change file name thing, at the end of the movie/video it works, but the subtitles dont.
any help, please i really need it .
Thanks

I really need help, already used google and couldnt find any solutions.
Have you made sure the movie and subtitles files have the same name?
Quote from LineR32 :Have you made sure the movie and subtitles files have the same name?

yes
one is SRT and other AVI. But movie wont start if the name is the same... something is wrong.. i remember watching prison break episodes with subtitles.. no i cant
#5 - arco
Download ffdshow and activate the subtitles option.
Chano, just use GOM Player. As long as the sub name is the same as the vid name it'll play automatically.
#8 - arco
Quote from chanoman315 :It works with AVI?

Yeah, it supports it. AVI is just a container for XviD, DivX or whatever. ffdshow is a filter that decodes the audio/video stuff you are playing. It can do all sorts of neat stuff, like removing logos or add bitmap overlays.

You can also try the VLC player. It should handle the subtitles fine.
Yep, some friend recommended me VLC and it works fine thanks anyway
There are two best player options

1. Media Player Classic + FFDShow + Spices
2. Mplayer vanilla

The first is probably more user friendly, which is also what I use.

Subtitles
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG