The online racing simulator
Bmw M1
(32 posts, started )
Bmw M1
Somone who speak german language can tell u something more about car...
Ich sprachen deutsch nicht so gut

:wave2:
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
Quote from undertaker00 :Ich sprachen deutsch nicht so gut

I'll translate it in my language.

It looks pretty shit.
It looks like a hotwheels car
Quote from undertaker00 :STFU

Only voicing my opinion, everyones entitled to one.

I personally think all BMW's in the past 5-10 years or so look quite ugly.
Quote from beefyman666 :I personally think all BMW's in the past 5-10 years or so look quite ugly.

I agree, Back in the 90's some lovely cars were made. Take the E36 for example.
Quote from beefyman666 :Only voicing my opinion, everyones entitled to one.

I personally think all BMW's in the past 5-10 years or so look quite ugly.

Where the **** u live?

Damn man
I don't mind the look of the newer BMWs, there have been a lot better looking cars and a lot worse.

That new BMW rendering is supposedly only a design, they don't have plans to make any. Although I imagine an M5 engine in that could be pretty interesting.

When I saw this, I was thinking "are they going to do a M version of the 1-series". Well, a 140m or whatever (with the M3 engine, or possibly something a tad more sensible) could be interesting ...
Quote from mcgas001 :I agree, Back in the 90's some lovely cars were made. Take the E36 for example.

E30 and E36 were the only BMW's that were worth looking at.
Quote from duke_toaster :I don't mind the look of the newer BMWs, there have been a lot better looking cars and a lot worse.

That new BMW rendering is supposedly only a design, they don't have plans to make any. Although I imagine an M5 engine in that could be pretty interesting.

When I saw this, I was thinking "are they going to do a M version of the 1-series". Well, a 140m or whatever (with the M3 engine, or possibly something a tad more sensible) could be interesting ...

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=oE8PiGmSC8I

Have you seen the video I've post before?
It seems that this M1 it's not just a render
That looks ugly, E30 for life!!!!!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That looks ugly, E30 for life!!!!!

agreed.

The original M1 was a great looking car, this cartoon car from hell is a disgrace to the original. And whose bright idea was to use antennas for wheels?

Excuse me, I'm off to vommit.
This M1 V2 looks very nice. I hate these futuristic cars. BMW M1 V1 looks good but close to futuristic and not so far from nova days. But wheels are terrible.

Higher posted M1 looks sweet.
Quote from duke_toaster :I don't mind the look of the newer BMWs, there have been a lot better looking cars and a lot worse.

When I hear M1 I think of original, M1
I find it beautiful. And it sure resembles the M1 and Turbo, wich was the idea anyway...
Dear God that's hideous.
That's gotta one of the ugliest cars ever made even if it is a concept. Gimme a Shark nose BMW any day.
I absolutely love it!
I mean the first red one, the second white one also looks halfway decent.
I think the 3D modeler sneezed and squashed the car. It looks fugly. E30 forever.
Quote from beefyman666 :E30 and E36 were the only BMW's that were worth looking at.

That is right,thats why im in love with my e36 m3
<----
#23 - Osco
my right nut for a clean and proper e30 m3

I wouldn't mind the white m1 though..
I like the design a lot!
There's a lot of futuristic design cars like this.This one is pretty ugly(V2) IMO.We will probably never see it on the market.I wonder when they will start to introduce futuristic cars in the market.

Bmw M1
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG