The online racing simulator
I wonder if they include in a future patch the new RAC?
It is said many times, but good idea.

+1

EDIT :you can use search for later posting !
You still don't have S2 to use this car
Quote from only.one.RydeR :http://www.raceabout.fi/index_3.html

It seems interesting that the car is now lighter and more powerful.

Now, don't flame me for being a cracker!

Don't worry, if you are a cracker you get banned, not flamed.

+1 though, it would make sense to update the RAC to the new spec car.
+1 indeed. Aswell as the MRT and BF1 maybe? lol
It just has a bit more power and torque, but the mass is the same. The car is already hard enough to control with the current tire physics, so why make it even more powerful (less controllable)?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It just has a bit more power and torque, but the mass is the same. The car is already hard enough to control with the current tire physics, so why make it even more powerful (less controllable)?

More power + less weights = Harder to control.
True. But why not make the tires wider then? Or do they HAVE to keep the same as the real one?
Quote from evilpimp :More power + less weights = Harder to control.
True. But why not make the tires wider then? Or do they HAVE to keep the same as the real one?

If you change the tires of the real one what is the point of updating it?
#9 - Woz
Why not accept that the versions of cars we have represent the cars released on that year. They are still all (RAC, MRT, BF1) good cars.

Are the people that are asking for the update asking that the old versions are removed if so it is a pointless update. All the LFS world for those cars will be removed etc.

The cars are what they are so accept it. They are no less fun because they are older. By all means ask for extra cars not replacements. But then if you are asking for new I would prefer DIFFERENT cars which feel different, not the same old with body and performance tweaks and nothing else. That is just a waste of dev time.
#10 - aoun
And what if the new RAC, MRT and BF1 are harder to drive? The new BMW F1 has no TC, so people wouldnt drive it as much. And with any RL car being updated. If it becomes too hard to drive, no one is going to use them, so whats the point?

Who drives the MRT now? People complain and say too twitchy and its such a shit car. I personally enjoy the car alot and would love an update, but still, its not about me, its about the majority.

Who drives the RAC now? Especially on servers you wont find much of them concentrated on the RAC itself.

BF1 i know many drive, but you dont find alot with no TC.

Personally, the updates are +10 for me, but for the majority it would probably make people loose interest even more for these cars.

I would suggest more GTR cars, LMP cars, SS cars, Road cars more then updates.
Did you guys thought about balance between cars ?

If you make RAC more powerful, it could break the sort of balance we have between LX6, RAC and FZ50.
Quote from Ricou :Did you guys thought about balance between cars ?

If you make RAC more powerful, it could break the sort of balance we have between LX6, RAC and FZ50.

yeh, it finally would be balanced

p.s. cockpit instruments on LFS RAC are just joke... take a look on those at that orange RAC
That's because the orange one is the 'RaceAbout 2005' and LFS has the 'RaceAbout 2000/2002'
well ok, but that still doesn't make them beautiful
Quote from N I K I :well ok, but that still doesn't make them beautiful

Define "Beautiful". It is a matter of perspective.

I give you an example.
Some thinks this is one of the most beautiful car ever made:

However, I prefer even this one more. It isn't my favorite number 1, but still... :
That Merc is ugly, Ferrari pwnz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG