The online racing simulator
LFSW - time spent online
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Chaos
LFSW - time spent online
In the "Online racer stats" we have the driven km/miles is LFS... It would be a nice addition to know how much time it did cost us to drive this distance...
Maybe it would be possible to have two values> one for total time spent online and the second to show the total racing time (the sum of all laptimes which are in the details of "online race results")
+1
Dont se the point of it actualy but thats personal taste

But some poeple like this kind of detail so

+1
#4 - word.
If they made this, you could also work out your average speed
+1

More stats!!
#6 - Osco
+1
+1
Not much of a use for me personally, but since this option cannot do any harm, I'm all for it.

+1
Stats are good

+1
Quote from Crashgate3 :Stats are good

+1

Please do not create a tool that reminds us all that we have no life...
More stats is always good
I really like this idea. Since I am a stats junkie.
+1
Quote from racer hero :I really like this idea. Since I am a stats junkie.
+1

Yep... You can never have enough stats. I'd liked to see stats for tires blown, quarter panels bent, and car roll overs as well.
Quote from BigTime :car roll overs

Oh yes, finally a statistic where I will be in the top positions.
There will be only 1 prob:what about the time spent online before patch z, if this is invented in patch z?
+1 to turn out who has no life at all
Quote from Stefani24 :There will be only 1 prob:what about the time spent online before patch z, if this is invented in patch z?

well the data about your past races since s1 are on LFSw, thus you can figure out the time the races took you... of course the time spent online after the race has finished and before a new is restarted would not show in the pre-Z era...

LFSW - time spent online
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG