The online racing simulator
LFS World offline?
(11 posts, started )
LFS World offline?
i cant acces www.lfsworld.net, not my internet for sure, because i can access all websites, except that one, and when i had it open i had some Page Time out thing.
Someone having the same issue?

EDIT: back up now... nvm
It does it for me too right now, well I guess Victor will fix that soon.
Its back up now.
back down again 21.40pm BST just as was uploading SO4 Hotlap for FXO, old one was marked invald, as i clicked to upload server the webiste timeout , co-incidence or ....

***edit*** must be my dodgy ISP
I can't see hosts....appears like no one is online or like if master server died
the "hosts online" graph stopped working too... there's a few threads kicking around but haven't personally seen a response.

can anyone race online at least? i hope to get some rubber down tonight... *crosses fingers*

edit: i stand corrected, victor seems to be coming around perhaps.
Everything works fine at the moment.
-
(SumBeam) DELETED by SumBeam
#9 - J@tko
LFSW has been lagging badly this evening. It took about 30 seconds to process a /w wr request for me earlier, and has now taken the same time to display a new pb.
there were 2 times that i had to reindex some database table which may have caused a delay. Other than that it should be fine.
Quote from Victor :there were 2 times that i had to reindex some database table which may have caused a delay. Other than that it should be fine.

Working fine now

Thanks for the info.

LFS World offline?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG