The online racing simulator
26th Febuary 60 Lap GP
(97 posts, closed, started )
I think it would be better if I withdrawed from this one. I currently don't have a lot of time on my hands, and I need to practice for the league I run in. Therefore, I think it would be fairer to give my spot to someone who can focus a bit on practising for this event.

Edit: to clarify, this ain't some random rambling, I'm actually giving up my spot
Quote from bobvanvliet : and I need to practice for the league I run in

Don't think so Bob. You are without practise just as fast as me when I had a lot of practice. But I understand that it is no fun to perform worse than normal just for 'being there'.
Quote from bobvanvliet :I think it would be better if I withdrawed from this one. I currently don't have a lot of time on my hands, and I need to practice for the league I run in. Therefore, I think it would be fairer to give my spot to someone who can focus a bit on practising for this event.

Edit: to clarify, this ain't some random rambling, I'm actually giving up my spot

Well. it'll be sad to see you go. but i hope you will make the GP after this one (will be AS Club XFR... as a welcome back for an ATC Member)
Ooh, I'll definitely drive that one. I drove a 60lap GP with the same combo a while back, one of the better tracks for the XFR.
Can you sign me up as a reserve?
hey alt, long time no speak, how's things? are you sure you still know how to drive these cars? lol
It's called ATC practice!,

but seriously, the server's been bugging out a bit lately, chucking one or all of the racers out every now and then, it's no biggy but is getting a bit annoying and i wouldn't want it to happen on sunday
Quote from dadge :hey alt, long time no speak, how's things? are you sure you still know how to drive these cars? lol

I know how to beat you lol :-P

its good, after a looong break, I think I'm coming back now, going online right now. C u there maybe :-)
Quote from Theafro :It's called ATC practice!,

but seriously, the server's been bugging out a bit lately, chucking one or all of the racers out every now and then, it's no biggy but is getting a bit annoying and i wouldn't want it to happen on sunday

Really ? when? If so i think i know what the problem is so it shouldnt be too big a problem
I love this track/car combination. Can't wait to do some more racing tonight. Love it!
Couple of days left and alot of improvements have been made by those who have been practicing with us.

all i can say is. .SCCC look out. cos ur gonna come last..

It will be a good race for sure. I may be looking for help in making a video of the race for a sort of promo after this.
Quote from franky500 :all i can say is. .SCCC look out. cos ur gonna come last..

HAH Franky ATC is going down, and you can call it SCCC 60 lap GP after that

It's sure gonna be fun, nice track and close racing, looking forward to it

I dunno nothing about making a video but I can always be the clown :banana_ra
Hmm, and while you lot are battling for team honour, I can Hustle it past the lot of ya as long as i don't end up hustling it into a wall or something
well guys, all i cansay is that if the practice sessons are anything to go by, we should have a fast clean race. good luck to you all and remember this is for fun
I should apologize I cant participate. Sorry mates, a lot unexpected things has happend and I havent got any praccy for the event. Wish U good luck and fun tomorrow!
Sorry that I cant join the race. My hardware does not agree :ghostie: .

Get a stupid nVidia warning every time about lack of energy. I will try to replace the power supply, but I cannot join tomorrow .
I'm sorry I can't race tomorrow. Good luck all!
lol, I knew it :o)
ok. that now makes us down to 22 Racers. with Alt-Ctrl taking one of the spare positions.
I was supposed to race but never submitted my hotlap . I drove at the practice server the other day with you ATC guys, drove clean and "fast". Any chance I could still be included (i can still do that hotlap if need be.. )?
it wasnt a hotlap that i was looking for. I had simply never heard of yo and the race before we had an idiot take 1 or 2 of us off. so i just wanted to be sure.

There is one spot. You now have it.

Just a warning. In the practice server a few of us noticed some great times when on your own with space.. We like that. But we also saw some dangerous /unpredictable driving when near other cars.. Just be careful and remember there are 60 laps to do things in. (that message goes to all)

Welcome to the ATC 60 Lap GP list
Thank you, it'll be a clean race.
Go my fellow Cabbies
Make ATC ! And illepall ! And :drunk: ! And :sick: ! And :margesimp ! And :jawdrop: ! And :wtf2: ! And :hbomb: ! And :weeping: ! And :weeping: (again!)!

Bye ATC! Go SCCC!

lol s_cks you can only put in 10 images?!
Just one question, when I'm exiting the pit, I can't cross the pit line?

Just want to be shure.
Clear me up
Got my times alot Better now after some Practice but you sre still probably going to Lap me a few Times so will do my Best to stay out of the Way,

got my worst enimey under controle aswell, Tire Wear, From my First few Tires only getting 6-7 Laps i can Easy get a Good 25 in now,

Just shows what Practice does to you, (especialy a Huge Noob )

See you all there and Hope its a Great Fun Race had by all,

Good Luck to All from Me,

This thread is closed

26th Febuary 60 Lap GP
(97 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG