The online racing simulator
Now why was it i dont really post here
(4 posts, closed, started )
Yup i am fifty, dont smoke, drink yes couple of cans beer a week,
Certainly dont use drugs except my prescription type.

so what gave most of you people the right to say such things about me.
My previous post was aimed at one company/person.

My bet is most of you have tried drugs and do drink and smoke??
Did i critisise any of you for that? yes ass lickers was the only word used
Did i place any bad comments about any other person? NO.

I will also say that i wrote my post as a NON FM member.
they have nothing to do with my postings here.
I have neither critised any other team or any other persons who made posts,
Please take note i even had the decency to thank franke for getting this issue resolved.
And if this is the kind of bitch slapping that takes place here on these forums,then
my my, you guys/girlies really need to get your butts away from your pcs and get a real life

So for you critics out there go get a life and stop your ridiculus bitch slapping.
oh yeah nearly forgot, All the bitch slapping is the reason i dont really post here.
I am done here, and doubt whether i will make futher posts, but who knows
#2 - ebola
As far as I see it there wasn't even an issue. You just went ahead and created one.
Happy you got that off your chest, we can all rest easy tonight. The original thread is there for all to see and make up their own minds about what you said and about you. The one thing you cannot control is what others think of you.

I said nothing myself about your team, or your choice of racing venue. But you was completly sure that what was done was done for unjust purposes.

You can say yeh, well all I do is suck ass.. and perhaps I do, but in this case, when the actual result of something I did was what you was moaning about, accusing Franky500 of actions which he neither cause or committed.

I always will in Franky's case. He has done so much for this community, and if you know him at all you will know he would never "abuse" his "power", he deserves some paying back.

Do you really think that anyone here cares why you dont come here or post often? Incase you were wondering, the answer is probably no. Basically, if you cant take it, I advise you dont bring it.
Sorry but I can't see this developing into anything but an argument.
This thread is closed

(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG