(12 posts, started )
106 WRC (Pics Inc)
Hello,

Any chance of a 106 WRC Skin for the XFG/XFR,

I was looking for the 106 Super 1600 but i cannot find it anywhere,

So any chance of this being adapted abit,

1/ 106 Logo Replace 206 Logos,

2/ Car Number 96,

3/ Speed Logo's Changed to The PGAC logo, (Pug Badge with PGAC below it)

Cheers,

Philip.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
I'll try but have you decided which car u want?
ohhh he meant both I thought he meant either.... nvm I'll get on it. nice pics btw thats the kind of reference material skinners like to have.
Quote from flymike91 :ohhh he meant both I thought he meant either.... nvm I'll get on it. nice pics btw thats the kind of reference material skinners like to have.

Easily converted if you make it for one of them.
Skin progress goes Boink
Attached images
Progress.jpg
That is Looking Awsome,

Thank you Very Very much for the work done so far,

Looks Stunning,

No problem on the Pictures, Cannot do a Great job on the Skining but do try best to help get the right info,

Cheers Flymike,

Philip.
i've been grounded for a few days so I'll finish your skin ASAP. Apparently I'm better at skinning than algebra. D+ ftl...
Quote from flymike91 :i've been grounded for a few days so I'll finish your skin ASAP. Apparently I'm better at skinning than algebra. D+ ftl...

I'll do yer algebra if you get that skin done! It looks awesome and I really wanna use it!
oh well in that case...
Attached images
XFR_Pugeot10673.jpg
For the record, that reference is perfect. Kudos for taking the time to find proper reference before making the request.
Quote from flymike91 :oh well in that case...

Thank you very Much,

Love it to bits,

Quote from MAGGOT :For the record, that reference is perfect. Kudos for taking the time to find proper reference before making the request.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Philip.

106 WRC (Pics Inc)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG