The online racing simulator
if i post my MP3 songs..
(11 posts, started )
if i post my MP3 songs..
can someone convert them to ogg please.
google for Audacity, i use that
Not to mention that you shouldn't ever think about uploading copyrighted material and then posting it on a public website.
well... ok.
Quote from mutt107 :can someone convert them to ogg please.

OGG slows everything down (not the game but the song..) its won't be as fast as it is as a MP3... i don't use that.., i use the Winamp plugin for LFS..
Quote from l1k3z0mg :OGG slows everything down (not the game but the song..) its won't be as fast as it is as a MP3... i don't use that.., i use the Winamp plugin for LFS..

nope, it can make it faster too. i took some music what we in finland call ''popitusta'' or ''amismusiikkia'' and converted to ogg. than ingame it got very very fast. it doesnt slow all the songs but most of them
Download Audacity. You can convert using that. Free.
In my experiance the ogg format has never slowed down a music file. But then again, I usualy convert bit for bit so the rate is the same. The only thing I can think of is the bit rate changing when you convert and some of the data is lost/extended so it sounds like it's faster or slower.
i downloaded audacity and i made put the song i wanted in the lfs ogg folder, i went into the game menu and i clicked on the song and it said it can read it can someone help me out plz
Quote from will300 :i downloaded audacity and i made put the song i wanted in the lfs ogg folder, i went into the game menu and i clicked on the song and it said it can read it can someone help me out plz

So, erm, what's the problem again?
Quote from will300 :i downloaded audacity and i made put the song i wanted in the lfs ogg folder, i went into the game menu and i clicked on the song and it said it can read it can someone help me out plz

did you use this great ability in audacity that you can convert the song to ogg?

if i post my MP3 songs..
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG