The online racing simulator
#1 - sam93
Watching Virgin Media Digital TV on more then one TV
Could anyone tell me or send me a link to a box what will allow me to watch Virgin Media on more then one tv.
We have Virgin Media in the living room and I have freeview in my bedroom. What I was wondering is there a way to watch Virgin Media
in my bedroom and in the living room at the same time watching 2 different channels? I know you can gte another box installed but it's a waste of money to do that if I could do it another way, I have seen the box's what send a TV signal out from a transmitter to another TV with the reciever but you can only watch the channel the other person is watching, in my case I could only watch the channel what is being watched in the living room on my TV with one of these box's. I have heard there is one what does the exact same thing but allows you to watch 2 different channels, does anyone know where I could find these or tell me another way I could do it, I was thinking of putting a splitter on the box and running it into my room but that would be illegal. So if anyone could help that would be great, before anyone says use P2P TV I have done and it doesn't have the channels I like. So if anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
#2 - sam93
Anyone
Unless you have a second VM box, you'll always be stuck watching the channel being shown in the living room.
#4 - sam93
I am sure I have seen a box though what allows you to watch different channels. As we have a spare VM box I could put a splitter on the VM box in the living room and run the cable into my room and plug the VM box in, that should work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG