The online racing simulator
"Pharaohs Racing Team" , Skins Request
Hello gentlemen and good day for you all

I am The the founder and manager of the first Egyptian team in LFS, and I am on my way to make my team established so we can take part in the lovely leagues around.
our server name = PRT Server ,It has been launched 3 days ago and thanks goes to "master_lfs.5101" , whom well also help us with the website & the forum.

As all of you know the most important thing for the team is the spirit, and the spirit needs one team tag which is PRT , and also same skin which I tried to do but till now I think it dose not reflect what I need, So I wrote this thread to get you gently helping me to find out team skin.

This is the 2 skins I made so far

Q&A

Q=What is RPT
A=PRT=Pharaohs Racing Team

Q=Why These colours?
A=As an Egyptian team, we have chosen the team tag colours that reflect the Pharaonic concepts of life, because the Pharaohs more than 7 thousand years ago believed that:
The colour Red represents courage and bravery
While Sky blue: is the colour of the Nile, a token of welfare.
Gold is a symbol of Richness and victory.

I will be happy if some of the talented skinners help me.

Q=What cars needed?
A= cars needed are
XRG,XFG,FXO,RB4,XRT,FZ5,FXR,XXR,FBM,FO8,BF1,

That is it gentlemen
Best Regards:heyjoe67_
Attached images
PMRT test.JPG
PMRT.jpg
If that's okay, I'm giving it a small go. Might take some time tough, especially if all cars required. The colors are also strange to work with.

So far I got some simple/old school/retro-ish style going with it...?

I also think it would be good to have a list of things to place on the car (esp.ex: sponsors, etc.) You can always PM me aswell.
Quote from Knight_Atack :If that's okay, I'm giving it a small go. Might take some time tough, especially if all cars required. The colors are also strange to work with.

So far I got some simple/old school/retro-ish style going with it...?

I also think it would be good to have a list of things to place on the car (esp.ex: sponsors, etc.) You can always PM me aswell.

Ok sir go ahead and show me your brilliant work, I think we have first to watch a simple skin work to approve the color matching.

About the sponsors, these are the brands I want to be added on the skin also some suggested pharonic photos, and you can add some nice things also from your llist if you want.

Pics_Sponsors.rar

But make sure that we need the team tag PRT in the skin

Thx
Attached files
Pics_Sponsors.rar - 899.2 KB - 110 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG