Attached images
eror.JPG
#2 - dev
Install DirectX 9?
thank you now its working
now other problem :/ this is when i installed brazil r/s
Attached images
eror.JPG
if i download 3ds max 7 can i open my scenes from 3d max 8?
Nope. You'll only be able to open files from Max 7 and below.
where i can get 3d max 8 instal 30day trial? plz someone help my i was searching but didin't find that 3d max8 what i need :/ when i instaling brazil it saying some file missing or something :/ help my someone
what brazil r/s version do you wanted to instal on your computer?
brazil r/s V1.2.58
maybe my 3d max 8 is different becouse before windows reinstaling my 3ds max 8 icon was different all blue and white now is like a litle bit green and white :/
what i need brazil version for 3d max 9?
someone? plz
ok, so, first of all! just install one 3d studio max on your computer, then run it(whitout install anything else) if it works, then post what version do you use(and pls only one, not 8, 9, 2008, it's a public forum, i hope you understand what i want tell you...)
maybe you know where i can get 3d max 8 (no 32-bit or 64-bit) just autodesk 3ds max 8. i think brazil is not working becouse its 32bit, and before reiinstaling my windows brazil rs was working good. :/
:google:
now is thirdly day and i can't find it in google every links showing "server not found" or something like that :/ can you help me :/
you will never find it anymore,i will upload it for you.Check back for link later.
Here you go,and everybody who needs it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YASY4LPO
OMG thank you good person you are hero thank you again
its a good thing to help on people

problem with autodesk 3d max 8
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG