The online racing simulator
InSim: Packets to control restart time
(3 posts, closed, started )
I would like to see some packets added to insim. If not new packets, Then sub types of SMALL. My suggestion is to be able to control the "no restart within X seconds of race start" and "no restart within X seconds of race finish". I would like to see this in insim as I cannot remember how many times I have been in CTRA and the Track is ment to change. due to people voting restart, The track doesnt change when its ment to. People might think, "Why not use VTC in insim", basically... its crap. Everytime Ive tried to use it in multiplayer. It didnt work. Simple as. Anyway, What do you think?

E: I should add, I know this is suggested in "Server options wishlist" thread as commands, but im thinking via InSim maybe easier.
VTC works perfectly fine, I use it in DashForCash, and CTRA could make it so that players voting changed the track, as LFS does send you a RST packet everytime it restarts - they just need to move their counter code if they felt like that, however I believe they designed it this way so that when players are enjoying a track they can continue voting to keep it there.
Thread is acutally irrelevant now as I have just found out. It can be done via commands. (/rstmin X , /rstend X).

Mods: Feel free to lock/delete.
This thread is closed

(3 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG