The online racing simulator
My Wr
(18 posts, started )
My Wr
hey guys...

i just set a wr at fe black/bf1 (below)

when i go to upload it, it says i cannot upload because of cheating or illegal use of lfs. I no that about 6 months ago one of my mates hacked my account and he mighthave uploaded a wr using some sort of tweak or something?? he mentioned this to me and i was so pissed at him
is there a way the devs could remove this and let me upload again..i have put so much work into that lap.

thanx
Attached files
my world record fe black.spr - 83 KB - 141 views
How exactly did he "hack" your LFS account?
#3 - Ian.H
Considering I don't think I've ever seen a legit claim to an LFS account being compromised before ('hacking' is _not_ breaking into accounts.. don't believe everything the media tells you :rolleyes: ) I find this highly suspicious. Sounds more like a PEBKAC issue and lack of common sense with regards to passwords. I'd strongly suggest choosing friends better in future too, again if this is the case.

Sounds more like those discussions where people start off with: I have a... a.. friend who............

Regards,

Ian
he figured out my password..it was pretty easy but then i changed it
#5 - garph
Guess saying you were hacked sounds cooler and less stupid than saying a friend guessed your password!

Email the devs and do this directly with them and not via the forum, you might get lucky and have the ban lifted.
#6 - aoun
Ah nice lap man, you beat my brother who is currently WR. So yes, the WR for FE Black with the BF1 is under "aoun". .

I think we are using the same set too, with different edits .

Good lap man, really fast!

EDIT: To people, I race with this guy every monday night (MNR) and he is legit. He doesnt hack or have any while racing, well atleast of what i know and experienced.
#7 - kaynd
Apart from the «hacked» account.

There is a problem in that replay too.
The first time I opened it, I saw OΟS error but I forgot to grab a screenshot…
Then I run the replay again and again… no error.
Then I restart LFS and I see the OSS error once more.
Don’t have a clue how is that possible but for some reason I don’t think it’s a game’s bug.

(misspelled error "oss" @ screenshot file name)
Attached images
oss error Acorey .jpg
no error same replay.jpg
thanx for backin me up here Nsane

kaynd...it must be your computer because no one else has complaned of the replay not working??? dont no the problem on your side i will email the devs

thanx
have you saved the replay using "2" or simple renamed it? Because as far as i know, only replays are valid for the lfs hotlap charts that are beeing saved and automatically named while using "1".
Quote from 510N3D :have you saved the replay using "2" or simple renamed it? Because as far as i know, only replays are valid for the lfs hotlap charts that are beeing saved and automatically named while using "1".

Actually you can upload any SPR as a hotlap, as long as LFSWorld recognizes the contents as a valid hotlap So REALLYREALLYFASTLAP.spr goes as well - LFSWorld will rename the SPR itself
Quote from 510N3D :have you saved the replay using "2" or simple renamed it? Because as far as i know, only replays are valid for the lfs hotlap charts that are beeing saved and automatically named while using "1".

wait... you can press 1 to save replays? learn something knew every day! I always thought hotlappers were extremely fast at hitting "2" then typing in the name of the replay :doh:
Quote from evans :Actually you can upload any SPR as a hotlap, as long as LFSWorld recognizes the contents as a valid hotlap So REALLYREALLYFASTLAP.spr goes as well - LFSWorld will rename the SPR itself

yeah just checked it (any spr created with hotlap mode of course ). Thats strange because i do remember beeing in that situation while having a valid hotlap and i could not upload it. Im sure it was made in hotlap mode and also, as usual without any aditional software. Must had been for another reason i guess so nevermind eh
I don't think 1 saves a replay, 2 does that (1 restarts an spr and does nothing to an mpr).
Quote from migf1 :I don't think 1 saves a replay, 2 does that (1 restarts an spr and does nothing to an mpr).

In single player mode 1 automatcally saves, names and plays the replay, doesn't work in multiplayer mode
Might sound like a stupid question but you are using patch Y of LFS aren't you?
#16 - aoun
Well if i race him weekly online on LFS then he must be because i am and Patches with new letters/stages are incompatible.
the oos error is a bug in patch y.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Might sound like a stupid question but you are using patch Y of LFS aren't you?

lmao yes i am

My Wr
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG