The online racing simulator
arsenal skin
(15 posts, started )
arsenal skin
can any one pls make a arsenal skin or if one has already been made pls post here
Quote from UKMANUK :can any one pls make a arsenal skin or if one has already been made pls post here

Why would you want a skin that would make a car get off to a good start, but crash halfway through the race and end up 3rd all the time?

It would help knowing what car you wanted it for, besides, footy team skins are probably the easiest things to do...why not have a go yourself?
lmao
yeah yeah i know.
I knew some1 would dis the arsenal lol.
oh well but a skin like arsenals would look good i know arsenal did good till the end of season but still there a good team and the only team that has not been relegated (legends) from the prem div.

oh yes what car f08 would be nice as im a good on oval and always racing @ FRO servers
arsenal skin
yeah yeah i know.
I knew some1 would dis the arsenal lol.
oh well but a skin like arsenals would look good i know arsenal did good till the end of season but still there a good team and the only team that has not been relegated (legends) from the prem div.

oh yes what car f08 would be nice as im a good on oval and always racing @ FRO servers[/quote]
could you post some pictures of the car you want replicated?
hey mate

being a fellow arsenal suppotor myself i would be more than happy to make you an arsenal skin

what car are you looking for it to fit mate ?

if you want to chat then add me

[email protected]

come back to me

|AH|Aaron
www.ahdrifterz.spruz.net
right so here we go, took 10 mins to get together, i tell you what, try making skins for all the other cars but leave the F08 wellll alone, EVERYONE, its got to be the most longwinded thing EVER !

well here we go a preview on the car and the skin its self

so let me know

hope you like it dude

Arsenal FC all the way ! screw liverpudlians pshh

|AH|Aaron
Attached images
FO8_Arsenal1.jpg
Preview.jpg
thanx
thanx ur a diamond love ya man seriously u made me soooo happy thanx again if u need a favour let me know i owe you
LOL

its cooool dude no sweat. like i said, took ten minutes to get together, seriosuly no problem

If you aint in a team then you can join |AH|MotorSportz ! lol

www.ahdrifterz.spruz.net

ive added you on msn mate if you want another skin !

Aaron
team
im with FRO team joined the other day only because i love f08 on oval fast and fun
hey can you make a rb4 arsenal skin pleaseeeee
thanks
dan
or man u scum skin haha
yeah sure mate, ill do my best,

want any sort of player on the side? or anything ?

or just plain and simple with the badge?
arsenal skin
Might as well make a skin for all the cars.
that will keep u busy lmao joking but would be nice to have a arsenal skin for all the cars here is another post i made 4 another skin if ur intrested in making it will be my last skin i ask to be made >>

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42256
LOL !
for every single car, thats a push , i do work and go college full time you know

lol

ill shall do my best to make an RB4 one at a press. any others just give me a shout or add me on msn [email protected]

and ill see what i can do also about the union jack
well once again took me 5 mins this time to get this union jack one sorted

as its saturday and ive just finished work im feeling nice for some reason so done that one first

sorry dude who wanted the RB4 its on its way !!

hope you like it dude
(needs uploading to lfs world)

Bless

Aaron
Attached images
Preview.jpg
FO8_KINGDOM.jpg

arsenal skin
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG