The online racing simulator
G25 Throttle problem
(8 posts, started )
G25 Throttle problem
Hey everyone.

I don't know If this is a game bug, or a problem with my G25 pedals, but It has just started happening... Let me explain.

I'll race around a track as much as I want, as soon as I crash or spin out without hitting anything, I lose all throttle. My engine simply wont rev. The clutch and brakes work fine. Just no throttle.

I Will restart the track and the throttle will be back to normal again, until the above happens.

It only started happening as of today. I've had my G25 for about 1 week now. I've had 0 problems with it too...

Edit: I might also add, I was just ingame, and when I spin out and the throttle stops, the LEFT RED light on the dash comes on, so I went into options ingame, and saw the bottom right throttle indicator was telling me I had the throttle fully pressed down, when physcially It wasn't yet the engine was totally dead. WERID thing is, I did the same spin out, while revving the engine, and it did not stop working. It kept working till came to a stop, and I simply got back onto the track and continued racing...
Is the throttle being shown? (in options>Display>show pedals)
Yes, Everything looks how it should.

I've had no setup problems at all.
it ounds like you are stalling your engine. Try to drive, then pull the handbrake and brake, to a complete stop and see if the same thing happens.
Quote from RE Amemiya :it ounds like you are stalling your engine. Try to drive, then pull the handbrake and brake, to a complete stop and see if the same thing happens.

What the hell, you can stall your engine now? I never knew that.

Yeah, I've been stalling it. How strange It's only started happening now.

Is there a button to restart your engine again?
#6 - word.
its new in y, so u wont have recognised it.
#8 - xtm
Yeah, "if you spin - both feet in".
Meaning press the brakes and clutch pedals if things go drastically wrong.

G25 Throttle problem
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG