The online racing simulator
RB4 drifting?
(6 posts, started )
RB4 drifting?
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I'm a beginner driver with my G25 and I want to get back into drifting. I've noticed that I'm not half-bad with the RB4, but I'm still having problems, and I think it's in the set. I'll give you an example of my problem.

Approaching the S curves in Blackwood reverse, I take the first corner fine, then to flick back to go in the other direction, I give it too much, and I spin out.

This isn't just S curves, but this happens in a lot of other corners too. Do you have any drifting, or set advice that might help me?
Firstly, there's a drift setup thread at the top of the page. For someone who's been around for nearly a year and has eyes... come on

Secondly, it seems that you're dealing with a skill problem, not a set problem. You could likely solve your problem with some setup changes, but that'd just mask the real issue and probably mess up what works now.
I had the exact same problem when I first got the G25 heh.
Just make sure you turn it back the other side fast enough and maybe start with smaller steering degrees (540 then up to 720 for example).

It comes with time, just need to get used to it :P
Thanks for that info Mista.

@ luftrofl, I did check that topic, and it helps slightly, but I agree with Mista and you where it's merely a skill problem. I've downloaded a few sets, so I'll try 540 degrees.

Off of setup topic, but, will learning the RB4 first jeopardize my XRT future?
yes I switched from xrt to rb4 after the patch and now I can't drive xrt more than half a lap.
o and btw don't clutch kick the rb4, it dies
Quote from flymike91 :
o and btw don't clutch kick the rb4, it dies

MAXI LOLS

Four wheel snap FTW!!!

Just wind the centre diff to 100% rear.... RWD RB4 lol
-
(scortti) DELETED by scortti

RB4 drifting?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG