The online racing simulator
Storm Racing Design v2
(11 posts, started )
Storm Racing Design v2
Hey guys. We are proud to announce our new v2 site. We now use a system so we can sort up the news and things.

Hope you like it : http://www.stormracing.net/
Very nice , I like the workshop concept.
I wonder do you have any hosting space you could lend as [PM] is yet to launch a website.
nice site
Wow, I love the new site... Ole blue will be missed but soon forgoten.
Looks great Only one thing, the driver profile page isnt working correctly, cannot read the text unless highlighted. See attachment.
Attached images
srsite.JPG
srsitehigh.JPG
It used to not work , try ctrl+ f5, if not..clear cookies and things..

BTW Guys new goodies added to the site: team history http://stormracing.net/

Later edit: Please give a warm welcome to the new cadet member lfsn00b aka [sr]NikoPDR. He is the newest adition to the team and we hope that he will feel good in Storm Racing.
Quote from Rdcranno :Looks great Only one thing, the driver profile page isnt working correctly, cannot read the text unless highlighted. See attachment.

Must be a setting in your browser, the background is transparent, showing the BG picture through, so white text is used as it shows up best!

Don't know why the transparency isn't working for you

You are using Internet Explorer! Why would you do such a thing!!!!!!
#8 - Ian.H
Quote from Thorvertonian :Must be a setting in your browser, the background is transparent, showing the BG picture through, so white text is used as it shows up best!

Don't know why the transparency isn't working for you

You are using Internet Explorer! Why would you do such a thing!!!!!!

IE6 and below don't support 24-bit transparent PNG images.. that's my guess as to why. Unfortunately, due to most people being too dim (generally speaking) to find and install a web browser, transparent PNGs aren't ready to be used publicly.. thanks m$!

Regards,

Ian
i tried using ie7 with the same problem

but i always use firefox and it fine with that
Nice Job with the site guys!
The site "should" now work properly in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera...

please let me know if you find any other faults with the site!!! (Via PM, but praise it in forum! lol)

Storm Racing Design v2
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG