The online racing simulator
Enlarged Wheels
(8 posts, started )
Enlarged Wheels
how do i enlarge wheels on Tune? ive seen people with massive wheels on youtube etc but on Tune it only allows changes to engine...?
#2 - garph
Might be best to learn how to post topics in the relevant sections first.
That is LFSTweak...
Quote from garph :Might be best to learn how to post topics in the relevant sections first.

do u ever say anything useful? ive done a search on all ur posts and ur always sarcastic...get a girl...
way to make yourself friends, egg. He's right, post in the right forum section, if you want to get a quick, non-sarcastic answer. also, searching helps, as that topic might have been mentioned already.
#6 - garph
Quote from egghed6 :do u ever say anything useful? ive done a search on all ur posts and ur always sarcastic...get a girl...

I did post something useful, advice on using the forum correctly.

Thanks for checking up on me, but it would have been better if you used that time to look at the forum and see the different sections it has, and I have a girl, unless it was an offer from you? I could also do with a minion!

The only reason I said that you should use the right section was because you've posted in the wrong section before, both with questions about something that clearly have sections dedicated to them.

Obviously you don't understand so I'll explain it, this question you posted belongs in the unofficial add-ons section, probably in a thread about LFStune/tweak.
Enlarged wheels can't be used online anyways, aswell as anything related to LFS Tweak, LFS Tuned or any other tweak program.
okay sorry for ranting

Enlarged Wheels
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG