The online racing simulator
The LFS world series team holland skin
Here is the work ive done so far feel free to comment and give tips for the skin

That espacialy goes to team holland LFs world serie's drivers

Thanks Chrisuu
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-13 12-03-39-25.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-13 12-04-32-48.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-13 12-03-49-60.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :The "hood line" is too choppy and not in place in some places :/

Thanks going to work on it
Here is the final skin its jjuts previeuw the names of actual drivers wil be putten on the side instead of mine
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-21 23-35-35-79.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-21 23-35-43-65.jpg
To be really honest I don't like it at all I guess to give it more of an "Holland" feel it needs more orange and red/white/blue Maybe a bit like a skin I made some time ago, but with more orange

(and yes, the orange line is similar to the one on my new Duracell skin)
Quote from Sponge :To be really honest I don't like it at all I guess to give it more of an "Holland" feel it needs more orange and red/white/blue Maybe a bit like a skin I made some time ago, but with more orange

(and yes, the orange line is similar to the one on my new Duracell skin)

wel the event is today so the uf1 wont be changed
for the other cars i might consider making the grey orange

The skin attaced are here tempirarely so the actual drivers can download them

Edit; attached another thing so our team doenst get a penalty

from the the team nl 02 remove the 02 please that goes to you marco
Attached images
UF1_Team_NL.jpg
UF1_Team_NL02.jpg
the realy look good man
Klasse!!!
Hier zijn de skin
ik wil wel verzoeken dat jeroen en vincent ze zelf uploaden ik heb kleinbeetje last van ruimte gebrek op lfs w in verband met mijn bleach skinpack

Dus zelf uploaden
Attached images
XRT_Team_NLjeroen.jpg
XRT_Team_NLvincent.jpg
I know it's not much of use but I had some spare time last week and started this "Team Holland" skin Just a skin for fun.. but if anyone wants it, i can make it public (although it's not finished yet).
Attached images
Team Netherlands.png
Quote from Sponge :I know it's not much of use but I had some spare time last week and started this "Team Holland" skin Just a skin for fun.. but if anyone wants it, i can make it public (although it's not finished yet).

That's cool Sponge
Maybe we can use it in Round 5: June 14th - FXR - Aston historic
Quote from traxxion :That's cool Sponge
Maybe we can use it in Round 5: June 14th - FXR - Aston historic

Sure, let me know if you want to use it. I'll have to check the LFSworld series site for the official fxr logo pack, cos' the logo's on it now are just cut out the uf1 pack.
Quote from Sponge :Sure, let me know if you want to use it. I'll have to check the LFSworld series site for the official fxr logo pack, cos' the logo's on it now are just cut out the uf1 pack.

Lol the skins of our team are changing very race thats surely is what i cal uniqea other countrys muste be like wow creative minds there in holland

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG