The online racing simulator
LFS nick visible in replays
(16 posts, started )
#1 - Chaos
LFS nick visible in mpr replays saved by others
Title says it all... the combo that works when online (ctrl + shift) does not work when viewing replays saved by others (it works only when you save the replay)...

I run a league where we managed to get everyone to use their real names (with a few real looking pseudonyms) to make the league look more like the real thing and now when watching a replay I can't see the racer's LFS nicks, when I need to know who it is...
Quote from Chaos :the combo that works when online (ctrl + shift) does not work when viewing replays...

Odd, it works for me when viewing replays.
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
Works for me too.
#4 - Chaos
hmm, then this is wierd... online it works, in replays it does not...

ok, not an improvement suggestion, but some kind of a glitch on my side...
Just tried it, does NOT work for me. I can NOT ctrl-shift and see lfs user names in replays. I only see nicknames, so, Chaos, it's not just you. I'm using patch Q if that matters.
#6 - Renku
Every HL (the filename) in LFSWorld contains the LFS license name!
Renku (and maybe others), he is talking about mpr's from online races. That's what I tried and could NOT see their lfs registered names.
#8 - ORION
works for me - patch Q

Maybe it only works if you have recorded the replay? test it guys
Works for me too, also patch Q. Works with other replays too.
Quote from ORION :works for me - patch Q

Maybe it only works if you have recorded the replay? test it guys

yup it works, in replays you have recorded, but not in replays from others...

Could please one of the moderatros change the name of this thread to: LFS nick visible in mpr replays saved by others

EDIT: ok bite me, today it works with all replays...:banghead:
Quote from Chaos :yup it works, in replays you have recorded, but not in replays from others...

How about autosaved replays? I autosave and have thousands, but I still can NOT ctrl-shift and see everyone's lfs registered names. Only their online nick's. (ex. for me, I see NightHawk|CRC, but not mrodgers).
It always worked for me but its does NOT work from today (patch U). I didnt change anything in windows, no new progs etc..

Should be moved to bug section.
Quote from LRB_Aly :Works for me too, also patch Q. Works with other replays too.

What? why you are using patch Q ??

E: AAA lol, i didnt see that it was posted long time ago
Working again today..
now i know how to reproduce it!

if i turn on my computer, run lfs, play any replay, the lfsnicks don't show when pressing ctrl+shift, but if i do get in a game afterwards/first and then select replays, it works...

even when i quit lfs and start it again the ctrl+shift works... the only time it does not work is when playing a replay is the first thing to do in lfs...
Might be that your LFS needs to have logged in to LFSWorld once which it probably does not when just viewing a replay.

LFS nick visible in replays
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG