The online racing simulator
Uk British Formula Ford Championship
Hey guys

I was wondering where i could download some uk tracks like Donnington, Breans Hatch, Snetterton and Thruxton??

Can some people post some likes up?

Cheers Dude. !!
For LFS? If you mean for LFS you just can't, you can't mod the game.
i dont mean mod the game.. I want to download tracks that have been made and put them into data/layout section of lfs .. see what i mean? so i can play in single player
Thats modding, and it wouldn't work because...someone carry on that bit because I don't know enough about it.
Quote from zimzimmer :.. see what i mean?

Yes - you want to mod the game. But you can't I'm afraid, as Quicksilver said.
how comes i can download tracks people have made and drive on them like the TopGear test track, Cant anyone have made a brands hatch track?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Thats modding, and it wouldn't work because...someone carry on that bit because I don't know enough about it.

..... we said so.

Basically there is no track / car moding in Live For Speed and there wont be in the near future.

If you mean Layouts (Barriers.. cones etc) then AFAIK nobody has tried making such layouts, mainly because there are no areas large enough to make a good sized version of the track.

EDIT: there seems to at least be a brands hatch.. take a look around the Autocross Layouts section of the forum
He says he wants them for the layout, which means he's just after the outline of the tracks with cones I guess, not modding but I doubt it would be much fun. The only fun ones are ones which are flat, like the Race of Champions layout of the Top Gear one.

Quote from zimzimmer :Hey guys

I was wondering where i could download some uk tracks like Donnington, Breans Hatch, Snetterton and Thruxton??

Can some people post some likes up?

Cheers Dude. !!

In LFS, as stated by other people here is not possible atm but may be possible after the release of S3 which will most likely be around 2010-2012.

But there is rFactor which is pretty good as well.

rFactor

rF1600 (Skip Barber Formula Dodge, quite similair to FF1600)

Donington

Brands Hatch

Snetterton

Thruxton

So get all those and you're set
Brands Hatch autocross layout...the most pointless thing in the world? The best bit about Brands Hatch is the fact that its built in a valley and has a lot of elevation changes, thats what makes it great.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG