New Free Trackmania coming...
(67 posts, started )
Mines Stang70Fastback btw...
vipercar93 here =)
Hehe, top game this Trackmania
/me is "dsegs"

Very good fun this
you can mod this game you can also add new cars freaking awesome
I am "buedi" and I will add some of you to my List. I was surprised that I saw you need to challenge Buddies even in the Single Player Mode to unlock some Tracks.
Mine's:

coleusrattus

HAd no time to try it yet, but it's installed.
Unfortunately an ugly bug prevents me from appreciating TMUF fully. I downloaded and upgraded United. First surprise, the dvd check is gone. I don't know if the copy protection is still there, to be honest I don't care too much about StarForce.

Second new thing, the Force Feedback (makes me want to try with my wheel, but I disabled it on the joypad. Not very good). Third thing, anaglyph 3D. Fourth thing, an ugly bug. If you have too many tracks (more than 30, it seems) in a particular category you risk being unable to display them all. After the second or third page they simply disappear. Clicking back and forth doesn't help.

I really enjoy TrackMania, it's a good arcade racer. I do mostly platform and online racing in the Island environment. Although the online racing is unaffected, that particular bug prevents me from fully appreciating TMU Forever since I downloaded tons of tracks and I'm unable to display them or download new tracks without going through some major hassle. I'm not the one experiencing that bug and I learned that Nadeo knew it since it was submitted during the Beta test.

This really sucks. I don't even know if there will ever be an update, an acceptable workaround or a bug fix. The forums have become messy in the last days, it seems they are doing maintenance and some links are down.

To be honest, I expected a little better from Nadeo since they have been excellent in lots of things, including the cost of the update (that is zero). But I hope (and think) Nadeo will come out with an acceptable solution soon. Still, TrackMania remains one of the software products I appreciate most.
I currently displaying more than 50 tracks in each category in SP mode, so don't know why you only get 30.....
#61 - Vain
I bought a gamepad for this and it's pretty good fun with a good glass of beer on the desk.

I think I could get used to this sort of gaming. Does anyone know any similarly relaxing games for gamepad use?

Vain
Quote from Vain :I bought a gamepad for this and it's pretty good fun with a good glass of beer on the desk.

I think I could get used to this sort of gaming. Does anyone know any similarly relaxing games for gamepad use?

Vain

Nope but your right I use it to chill out as it's relatively easy to play.

BTW anyone keeping tally of points, I have 186 coins so far in single mode =)
I can't belive, i downloaded and installed TM:N.
I am playing TMU too... love the pick up and play factors when i need to give my brain a break..
found it by accident few days ago
my nick is Boosted (uh-oh) if some1 happens to wanna race with me
still havent unlocked all single player tracks, since one i dont get (at least one) some things.
mainly "u need to challenge a buddy via link...blah blah".
no idea how i do so.
i do have buddys, but ive got no menue or so on them.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :found it by accident few days ago
my nick is Boosted (uh-oh) if some1 happens to wanna race with me
still havent unlocked all single player tracks, since one i dont get (at least one) some things.
mainly "u need to challenge a buddy via link...blah blah".
no idea how i do so.
i do have buddys, but ive got no menue or so on them.

I might have found out how to do so:

Do a race in singleplayer and, while wieving the replay, click on the bottom left corner.
im stefan_alfons
im not often online now, im only making the sp campaigns.

New Free Trackmania coming...
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG