The online racing simulator
Quote from RudiTurbo :I have raced all the 3 Gods and I've beaten them all
I feel so Divine

Errr... who let Rudi back in the door!?
Long time no see man!
Quote from nikimere :Errr... who let Rudi back in the door!?

I think I can safely say "Not JTbo".

Edit: Whoops! I thought you'd written "... in the back door".
i also drove together with the devs

but i think most of the beta drivers did that .
Where do you think the idea for driver swapping came from?
Thanks for the Bump on that vid, jeez that takes me back. Fantastic fun we had there, and aye it was Scawen himself. Alot came out of that event ( driver changes, quick click button to find your driver pair ) Scawen got fed up pressing Tab all the time to get back to his car.

Cya all around sometime

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Thanks for the Bump on that vid, jeez that takes me back. Fantastic fun we had there, and aye it was Scawen himself. Alot came out of that event ( driver changes, quick click button to find your driver pair ) Scawen got fed up pressing Tab all the time to get back to his car.

Cya all around sometime

Fordie

I've just seen it myself and im quite sure you had some fun there. While doing so i have realized that i have obviously forgotten to put your name into the end credits. My apologizes for that. :duck: Guess i was more worried about getting this thing done to see the final product then anything else
Quote from 510N3D :While doing so i have realized that i have obviously forgotten to put your name into the end credits. My apologizes for that. :duck:

No worries, was just nice to see my naff driving skills. Somethings never change
I raced kinda with Victor in the autocross testing with the XFG, i'm sure I either caught him after he had made a mistake or spun through a barrier into his path.

Fordman though, he's as scarce as the developers too, i've raced him a whole once or twice and i'm pretty sure he beat me. He was also the first person to tell me what to do, he was also the first to fail.......
Quote from nikimere :Errr... who let Rudi back in the door!?
Long time no see man!

I'm always here..somewhere
i have never seem them racing, maybe pecause im demoer?
That probably has something to do with it, ever so slightly.
Quote from Shotglass :he does on special occasions
in his free time he enjoys being banned, being wrecked by bf1s driven by tits from clownpaint (yes the pic is 3d) and long walks on the beach

That was classic.
Now, now... Nothing stops licensed user to connect to demo-servers... Except the quality of races.

I have recently been on demo-servers so I can advertise my S2 Voucher Competition (</advertisement>), and found only bunch of good servers. One over anything else was [FG] -server, but that was maybe because some of the drivers there had a license.
Quote from Bawbag :Fordman though, he's as scarce as the developers too, i've raced him a whole once or twice and i'm pretty sure he beat me. He was also the first person to tell me what to do, he was also the first to fail.......

Not just the Devs might have a alternative account

You have done well my young padawan
is saw scawen on the official test servers when W20? came out that more than 20 drivers can race....
he was a bit quiet
#43 - Migz
Hmm i just thought of something will watching that video.
Do you think scawen see's everything like the matrix?
Like he see's all the code That was used to make the game? So like on the gas pedal isntead of seeing it normally his brain makes it appear as code. Maybe something like
If button.gaspedal pressed = true go FAST!!

On the gas pedal? xd

Nah but seriously i mean do you think that whilst he's driving around when he notices things he remember how it works? Like a wall? if he see's a wall he just thinks oh that works the way it does by. blah blah blah?
Quote from Bawbag :Fordman though, he's as scarce as the developers too, i've raced him a whole once or twice and i'm pretty sure he beat me. He was also the first person to tell me what to do, he was also the first to fail.......

Last time I saw Fordman was on a demo server, of all places. We had five minutes of "Is it really you?" to go through before we convinced eachother we weren't demo imposters!
You could have saved a replay, opened it, pressed Shift + Ctrl, checked the licence name and rejoined the server.

And who would want to pretend to be you, even on a demo server?
Actually Zeug, I tried explaining this before but no one listens to the idiot Scot. That doesn't work...

Say you go on demo and save the replay, when you check the usernames yours will show up but blank for the rest, that's just because it's your LFS that knows you have an S2 account. Demo servers don't recognise S2 user accounts, I just tested it to make sure with another S2 user and only mine showed up.

So this is the end of my completely and utterly useless off topic post, but I thought i'd teach Zeug something anyway...
Wow, you are so intelligent.

Jordan2007 can say goodbye to his car.
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, you are so intelligent.

Jordan2007 can say goodbye to his car.

No, but iamdervanderhawch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG